Fisher F75 SE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northoz

Mark
Reaction score
Fisher F75 SE(special edition,this does NOT have the extra programs ,boost ,cache, the Limited edition has)

As new,still on first set of batteries.

Unit was bought from Webster Detectors in Townsville ,on the 27/8/14,has only had minimal use(and perfomed perfrectly,as I found some good pre decimals with it) I recently bought a CTX 3030,so this machine has taken a back seat.

The SE package contains- 3 coils,11"dd,a 10"concentric and a 5"concentric

Spare lower shaft

Neoprene screen and control box covers

Soft carry bag

The F75 uses 4xAA batteries

Please PM for contact details.
(personal ph numbers removed as per forum rules)

Will ship anywhere in Oz at buyers expence

$1200 neg

1413497994_004.jpg

1413498026_003.jpg

1413498043_002.jpg
1413498069_007.jpg

Did you ever get a chance to run these side by side? I have the older version of the f75 but its still impressive. If I cam also ask I assume this has boost and cache does it have FA? I'm interested in upgrading, but only for the reduced emi feature. My bad mate I just realized this is an Se not a Ltd. I'll give you a bell later today.

Just removed your personal phone numbers as per forum rules, please contact NorthOz via PM, or view his profile for a contact number if interested.

Good luck with the sale. :)

I am off to the UK/Europe for the Xmas holidays,if anyone is interested in the detector,I will be home in mid Jan-15 :D :cool: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts