First time out

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

Well I jumped in the deep end today and bought a GP3500.

I live near a load of beaches and State Forests, for the first time out I went to a local beach.

1436608898_first_go.jpg

I found lots of tent pegs, bits of wire, a few coins, a small threepence (hard to read very black), a 9c gold ring and what seems to be white gold ring. The silver colored ring has 375 EZI F3511 on the inside face of the ring.

Do the rings have any significant value?

:D

Tim

I was initially just happy that the detector works.

Then i started to have a laugh about the number of junk finds the PI was picking up, but then I found the rings :D

I don't mind finding lots of junk, the kids can have fun digging it up.

Tim

Thanks Mbasko.

I looked up the F3511 and it seems to be a series of rings made by an Australian Wedding band jewler.
They range from $740 up to over 1k ? cant be lol

valuation anyone? Or do I need to weigh it or.... I figured it was white gold thinking that F3511 was a mark for White gold becasue the results coming up in googles was for the same series F3511. It sounds like that series of Peter W Beck rings were all made from gold :)

I've looked through the forums, do the members sell what they find and how? Any topic links would be great.

Tim