Finding coinballs with the CTX3030

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been busy digging most weekends Heatho :)
Has the young head on the obverse GP, it's in pretty good shape both sides. These finds photos date back to my last post, not sure how I can post some of them as they are well over 1mb. Here's a few anyway

1486543963_img_20160515_1341052.jpg

1486543990_img_20160515_1902472.jpg

1486544025_img_20160522_1726082.jpg

I see a full house in that last hand full of PD's Cb. :p :cool: 9+ :cool: for the silver ring too ! :D

silver said:
I see a full house in that last hand full of PD's Cb. :p :cool: 9+ :cool: for the silver ring too ! :D

Plenty more where that came from silver. What's the best way to reduce file sizes because cropping won't cut it with most of my photos

Can't half tell the beach ripped Cb, no wonder you didn't get a chance to post for a while hey ,.... just a little bit busy (frenzied digger at work)(ha). 8) :p :p very very :cool:
Awsome hauls mate ! :p :D :eek: :D

Hey CB, is the pendant gold too? It's really nice and shiny. :) What was the target ID on the 18k ring if you don't mind me asking? We're trying to get a better idea of what ID's gold throws up, I know it's all over the place but the more info we get the better it will be for all of us CTX users.

Cheers

Great going CB !!
You have been busy :D
What is the coin in the centre ,between the two half pennys ,in the pic with the green truck at the top?

Thanks guys

Yeah the beach I go to copped a hiding, had massive erosion and I was there to collect the goods silver :D the locals must of been scared off by the cold weather

Keep on keeping on golddiggerart

Certainly is Heatho, its 9ct. The 18ct was around 12.14 mate, got that as I was thinking of heading home. Thought I had another zipper or something and out came my first gold ring. I was pretty bloody stoked to say the least

That's it SinHof, they are outstanding ;)

That's a button Sanda, not sure what from. Cool design though

Latest posts