Find of a lifetime

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a cracker of a hunt :trophy: . trouble is its going to be very hard to beat your PB from now on , but you never know maybe you might .
please tell me most were found with the mighty terra .
johno

Broolyent well done. You gotta enter into the FOM comp for a good chance to win some chockies, with such a ripper find. :clap:

Absolutely amazing. Maybe somebody's buried and lost or forgotten lifesavings? It seems too much to have been an accidental "spill".

Desertfox said:
Find of a life time... Today went with my friends David & Kevin to a spot North of Perth which David researched and sounded promising...YES promising it was i found a Florin spill of 52 Florins in about a 2 metre square patch some coins were close to the surface and others were about 2 feet down having exhausted myself from all the digging i called the boys over to have a go and they managed another 8 florins plus some penny's. Detectors used were Deus,Minelab X-Terra and CTX 3030 .coins as they come out of the ground,next job cleaning them.https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5863/1535414962_1.jpg
Fantastic, I bet youre still grinning, take a fair bit to wipe the smile off your face.... :playful:

Latest posts