Finally getting active again

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaBilda

Paul
Reaction score
G'day all, after a long looooong 11 months of no digging etc due to a broken elbow followed by associated tendon & nerve damage. Had an op to repair the tendon & nerve 3 months ago and I'm finally slowly on the mend and have something to report about. Pic below is my few finds at a recent club hunt (see avatar), only a few for me because I'm limiting myself to pinpointer depth from the surface until digging & getting up & down gets easier. Other members did much better than me (about 10 there on the day) with over 200 coins and other bits & pieces found at this location. $7.75, 1 1/3 keys and a chrome ring with black rubbery plastic band around it with flecks that light up various colours. The nail is an old 3" square one found a week earlier at Mt Crawford along with $4.05 which I didn't photograph.

Hopefully I'll be out much more soon because I'm trying to organise 2 monthly club days and any other times the weather allows me to get out by myself. If anyone in Adelaide wants to team up for any day hunts, drop me a pm.

1405250669_sunday_hunt.jpg

That's a long time without swinging the detector, must have been going stir crazy! Good to you are back in the game, might have to tag along sometime, would be good to meet some fellow SA prospectors. What detector/s are you swinging? :)

Good to hear you're back out and about. Im Keen for a meetup also will pm you later if I remember.

gcause said:
Nice haul DaBilda, glad the op went well and you are on the mend now, keep up the good work but don't over do it. :D

Thanks mate. Me, over do it, lol ;) It soon tells me where my limits are.

Goldpick said:
That's a long time without swinging the detector, must have been going stir crazy! Good to you are back in the game, might have to tag along sometime, would be good to meet some fellow SA prospectors. What detector/s are you swinging? :)

I've got an E-trac and soon hope to be in the market for a PI gold detector, enjoying watching hundreds of youtube vids at the moment researching while I get the $$$$ together.

Drop me a pm anytime re. tagging along, can get something worked out.

Latest posts