Favourite YouTube Music

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

As an avid music lover I feel like we need a place to share our music taste and discover wonderful songs! So I thought I'd start a thread where we can all share.

I'm sure we don't need guidelines but would be cool if people didn't flood multiple songs in one day as to create a variety of different music rather than one persons taste! That being said some people have quite varied taste so I guess it's all good. But obviously 10 One Direction songs in a row is a bit over the top.

I'm always looking for new music to enjoy and would be great to share and discover and even discuss what's awesome. Also if people have there own music I would encourage you to share, homegrown music is the best!!

Its quite easy to embed a song into the posts first click this button here:
1400204254_f06aa7dfd42ba5a81fc0d36a0aa7e0c7.jpg

Then go to the video and copy the URL and paste it into this box here and click insert video:
1400204254_c154287a5f557f2cb10124bef8326fe0.png

If you can think of any ideas to maybe improve or make this thread more enjoyable than suggest away! (I hope people join me)

I look forward to vibing out on your tunes!

Cheers!

Also will this thread destroy space with embedded videos? or is that not a problem?

Daniel said:
Also will this thread destroy space with embedded videos? or is that not a problem?

Nah they're fine as the video's are still hosted on YouTube.

Seen the Dropkick Murphy's live in Sydney. Was so epic had this crazy bagpipe chanting going on then one guy ran on stage and played this crazy banjo solo. The crowd was going crazy and the guy next to me pulled out what could be called an arm length cigar full of illegal substances. He started to worry about getting caught so he just kept passing it to everyone to have a go. It's probably still burning to this day...

Latest posts