dunollyman's video's

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love it dunollyman, now thats a miners cottage, nothing like getting in the spirit of things, some of those slides mate looks like ya mita tipped a few ales down :lol: ,................dug ya water storage dAMS yet ? :8.............x9
Very nice looking spot to mate, and a couple of nice looking Au pieces ;)

lol thanks DWT,
yeah it did take a few tinnies to put together, and there was a lot of after thoughts...... lol hence the roof :D hope to finish it by Easter then ill have to start with a shed for the new tractor i got on the weekend... an old Fergie in perfect order..... the dams have to wait till our bank accounts fill up a little more :p.....
or I win the lotto or some random stranger gives me $$$ but i think the last 2 may never happen lol :p

dunollyman said:
lol thanks DWT,
yeah it did take a few tinnies to put together, and there was a lot of after thoughts...... lol hence the roof :D hope to finish it by Easter then ill have to start with a shed for the new tractor i got on the weekend... an old Fergie in perfect order..... the dams have to wait till our bank accounts fill up a little more :p.....
or I win the lotto or some random stranger gives me $$$ but i think the last 2 may never happen lol :p

What about the "Welcome DunollyMan" nugget thats probarbly 1/2 a foot below your new hut, :eek:

na just kidding :D ...........................OR AM I :|

What a great little cabin and a fantastic view to boot. Job well done, and looks like it will weather any storm that gets thrown at it. Seems like the dogs have already settled in well, and won't be happy outside if they have to have their own kennel. :)

Cheers Wal.

:) thanks all it was very scary one weekend there when we got 120 kmh winds made sure we detected under the hut before we built it.... the bigger dog just happends to be scared of the dark so no chance at all of getting him outside lol....... :lol:

HeadsUp said:
nice build . you could get work as a carp'na easy enough

love the sandwich panel , i just wish you could buy it in a 25 - 30 mm thick version and use it on the roof too then.
cool room panel is awsome we got lucky and picked up a cheap coolroom panel shed from ebay

dunollyman said:
HeadsUp said:
nice build . you could get work as a carp'na easy enough

love the sandwich panel , i just wish you could buy it in a 25 - 30 mm thick version and use it on the roof too then.
cool room panel is awsome we got lucky and picked up a cheap coolroom panel shed from ebay

yeah thats a lucky score , snowfalls wont bother you once you insulate the roof with something.

did you put any air vents in the walls to allow fresh air in and CO2 out while you sleep ?

stops mould if its locked up for a while and lets out any gases that 'the dogs' might let rip after those baked bean dinners ;)

:lol: vents ...... I built it it has plenty of ventilation lol, When finished it will have vents in the top triangle parts in the roof that can be opened up aswell.
I hope to change the clear on the roof to a window, its great to lay in bed and look up at the stars, but i must say the girlfriend didn't like it to much one night when a huge spider walked across it as it seems way too close to your face :lol:
i do hope to finish it at Easter if all goes well.......... ;)

That was a cool vid of your hut, puppy dogs, family, gold, Chinese coin, your land.
Well done.. Dunollyman..
Excellent!!!!

Latest posts