Does anyone know where AtomRAT is?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Arrives with a dramatic puff of smoke*

How's it been going there Joao my friend? I am yes still lurking on the forum, but also still having problems with my phone and this site. Not being able to upload images is frustrating so I dont post as often here, but still visit 1-2 times a week. I have still been detecting, digging, chasing gold or gemstones at random, detecting a lot still with another PA member. Things have been getting very busy at home too, only get to dig once a week really, both our girls much bigger now, nearly prospecting.. ;)

How have you been? I hope you are still digging lots of chunky rutile and other colors from the earth in that lovely land!

(thanks rocketaroos)

Hello to everybody else too! *waves*

*exits with a backflip and more smoke*

AtomRat said:

How's it been going there Joao my friend? I am yes still lurking on the forum, but also still having problems with my phone and this site. Not being able to upload images is frustrating so I dont post as often here, but still visit 1-2 times a week. I have still been detecting, digging, chasing gold or gemstones at random, detecting a lot still with another PA member. Things have been getting very busy at home too, only get to dig once a week really, both our girls much bigger now, nearly prospecting.. ;)

How have you been? I hope you are still digging lots of chunky rutile and other colors from the earth in that lovely land!

(thanks rocketaroos)

Busy here too, this year.

AtomRat said:

(thanks rocketaroos)

I'm glad you're doing well, my friend! :)

Latest posts