DO YOU NEED A JOB ? REALLY?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gidday everyone,

Seriously I have a job going in my factory for a mechanically minded person to learn and run some CNC machinery ( Turret punch, Press brake, CNC routers etc. If they turn out ok I am happy to educate them in Engineering design/ cad programming etc. Its a great field. Even send them to school to get the qualifications.
Kinda like an apprenticeship. Don't care how old they are as long as they are honest, punctual and fit enough to do the job.

I spent heaps on ads and got 3 apps. 2 didn't turn up and the one that did took off at lunch time on his first day and never came back!!!!!

If any of you guys out there are looking for a job and want to learn Cad design and run machines send me a PM.
Being able to weld is a distinct advantage, own a car and live within an hour from the Macedon Ranges Vic.

GT :)

Move the factory to qld give me an air conditioned machine room with a playstation nothing less than 80k a year. Sorry gt not taking the wizz just sympathising what its like with some employment seekers.
Sounds like a fantastic start and opportunity with growing outlook well done gt and good luck.

I am 56 years old and can stick and mig weld with a very high knowledge of IT.
If I was in your area, I would be nearly on my knees asking for that job.
And I would not even be worried about the so called retirement age.
All I would ask for was positive constructive feed back on my performance.
Wages. ?????
You decide that one. :)

Because of my Spina bifida/IBS I'm very unreliable.
Otherwise I'd be begging for an opportunity like that.

Goldpick said:
A very generous offer for the right person Goldtruck, onya for leaving the age open for applicants. :)

Yes Goldpick , the right person is the secret. Plenty of time wasters out there that want it delivered on a silver platter. Age is no barrier for me. Older and wiser with a bit of respect goes along way.

Actually had a heaps of you guys send me a PM on the job. That's great thanks.
Keep them coming. Its a great position, good money for the right stable guy and long term employment.
The position is in Gisborne Vic.
PM me any questions

rotor said:
Cant understand why you cant get anyone, I'm dumbfounded!

I'm not ....................... with the word job work is usually associated and there in lies the key ............... many don't want to :rolleyes:
GT your attitude also shows you would be a good fair bloke to work for, and also very wise in that you are aware there is a wealth of knowledge and skill out there in the so called redundant age. Well done and hope you find a "good one" :)

Wishfull said:
I'd jump at that, but Bendigo is a wee bit far from S.A. and I like to go home for lunch.

Looks like your still in luck then Wishfull....Gisborne's only an hour away...(still can't do lunch at home, but it's work)...

Shame i just started my own business, this sounds like a great opportunity for one lucky s.o.b..... :lol:

Gypsy

No Lucky SOB yet Gypsy. No one serious enough to want to work yet.
It comes out again tomorrow in all the papers so we will see.
Ive had quite a few forum members PA me but no cigar yet.

Latest posts