Detector and Accessories Bag / case

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to get to the store in the next 24hrs to grab the single swags at $129. Awesome deal.

Like it if car sharing can go on ute tray , if misty rain can slip one in and use the other , good for storage to keep all the extras in one spot and hides them better in back seat when getting supplies.

aussiefarmer said:
Thanks detrac :perfect: tried online shop cart but will only put 1st type of bag in , so will see if wifey will grab one , the sdc should fit and 7000 might without coil.

Does ALDI do online shopping? I am in WA, but can't see any online purchase option?

Popped into a local Aldi yesterday, only had the small clear top bags, good for storing dry stuff, pasta etc so grabbed 3, sitting beside was a 26cm square cast iron skillet, good for fish on the fire, only $15 so one came home as well.

Might try a different Aldi on the way home

You can end up buying too many things . My detector travels in one of those woven plastic bags . There is a need to keep things out of sight in your 4x4 ......

Got a few of those long bags.

Got a skillet too.
But that is a continuation thing of Kato and her jewellery making bench bits, handles are coming off and filling it so she can flame solder in a safe tray on a block.
She is still doing it when she has time, and her skills are very slowly getting better.

Her tools are primitive, she will get a full starters jewellery making tool kit for her birthday in a week or so, then the bench needs to be built, she can do that.
Yes she has Wood working skills.

(with a little help ;) )

aussiefarmer said:
Like it if car sharing can go on ute tray , if misty rain can slip one in and use the other , good for storage to keep all the extras in one spot and hides them better in back seat when getting supplies.

Aussiefarmer,
Great, they can grab the handle and be gone with the whole collection. :mad:
We never shop together when getting supplies, one stays with the vehicle. ;)

LOL, I dont think Aussiefarmer will have it advertised like a goody bag at the Royal Show.

Our stuff ends up in a plastic tube so dirt doesn't get everywhere, but the detectors are not covered, so easily identified, not anymore. ;)

Generally our gear is with us 24/7, in use or directly at hand, when we are away.

:)

Re (Great, they can grab the handle and be gone with the whole collection.
We never shop together when getting supplies, one stays with the vehicle.)

Rely on an Alarm and a GPS Tracker when shopping in Kal or... or..., but it would be Bloody embarrassing if Tea Leaves drove off in the Cruiser with Van/detectors in Tow, since we shop together ( I just look and push the trolley/or carry the bags, back to the Van).

Wifey got me the last bag in Goulburn aldi , I wanted 2 but ones great at $20 bucks , looks just long enough for the shotgun aswell :perfect: , not padded and only single canvas but fairly thick , quality looking zippers but you get what you pay for . Cheap bag with plenty of uses im stoked.

Latest posts