deep find

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thankss mackka there's not enough respect for the past these days

thanks rm the least i could do i would not have taken it in the first place if i had of realised what i had found.

hi filthgrinder it's not all one way, i got a kick out of being able to do it

well chewy, it has been different not everyone gets a chance to have an experience like this. i thought he might have been good for a guide but then thought he may have starved to death and never found gold who knows but my wife found a half gram piece not far away.

thanks everone for your interest JIM

reynard said:
thanks rm the least i could do i would not have taken it in the first place if i had of realised what i had found

None of us would have taken that find if we knew of it's importance. What you've done after realising it's significance is nothing short of a top effort :Y:. Tricky situation you found yourself in given you gave thought to composition of the ground you were digging. For this consideration alone you have done a good thing and credit to you for doing so :Y:

I've dug up a pick (double headed, rare) from a depth of around 2 feet (600mm) now you have me thinking :/.

Latest posts