Dear Santa

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzz

Buzz
Reaction score
Only a couple days away from Christmas I Thought I'd start a post about wish lists for Xmas prezzies ,I know it's not about gifts but spending time with Family and friends but dosent hurt to dream a little.
So Santa a little more gold in 2015 and a new BBQ :D
1419200989_image.jpg

Peace, Merry Xmas everyone.

Gday Buzz and all boys and girls,
I have already received most of your christmas lists... I have to remind you that depending on wether you have been naughty or nice
Will determine if you get all you have wished for ;)
Buzz... Your BBQ is packed in the back of my new Jeep along with Julies new metal detector and both should be delivered on time :D (as long as i stay off the beach. )
As for all the gold for everybody ..... Do you know how heavy that stuff is?
If a fat old fart like me had to lug all that around so many would miss out on their gifts :rolleyes: so you will just have to put in the hard yards as normal :lol:

:) :) WISHING YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR :) :)

lol thanks Sandta yeah planning to put in some heard yards for the yellow 2015 .. hope it pays off. Already booked a extra long weekend first time down in the golden triangle.. And I'll act suprised when the BBQ is under the tree on Chrissy morn ;)

Sandta said:
Buzz... Your BBQ is packed in the back of my new Jeep along with Julies new metal detector and both should be delivered on time :D (as long as i stay off the beach. )

OMG I seriously just squealed :D
I promise I've been good.
Thank you Sandta and wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year xxx

Latest posts