CTX madness 2018

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hit a favourite little park and beach area today where I have found plenty of good stuff in the past. Got on to goldies pretty much straight away and knew there would be a few pre dec coins among the trash. Was inspired by all the nice silver finds other members have been getting lately. So I put the 11 inch coil on to fight through the trash as the 17 inch coil has been killing me on the beaches lately. :)

Wally will know where I was as soon as he sees the copper boat nail I found as we have both found silvers at this spot in the past. :D

The ring is plated copper, pendant is silver.

1520135530_img_20180304_143929.jpg

1520135531_img_20180304_143945.jpg

1520135531_img_20180304_143952.jpg

Should power vehicles on inspiration.... it keeps going round n round ! :D
nice florrie mate ! :p
:Y: :cool: :Y:

Chunky silver pendant, handy to have the beach group some goodies together in close proximity! Do you get much more depth out of the larger coil, or mainly coverage? :)

Goldpick said:
Chunky silver pendant, handy to have the beach group some goodies together in close proximity! Do you get much more depth out of the larger coil, or mainly coverage? :)

Mainly just more coverage I think GP, I have found some very deep targets with the 11 inch, it's hard to say whether the 17 inch gets much deeper. It may give a bit extra but it really covers a lot of ground very quickly, much easier to overlap swings as well with the big coil.

Latest posts