Cryptocurrency mega thread

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm down 20% on my initial outlay so far, today was a bit of a bloodbath though, not many coins went up at all. :(

Onward and upward. :D

Heatho said:
I'm down 20% on my initial outlay so far, today was a bit of a bloodbath though, not many coins went up at all. :(

Bloodbaths are when you seriously look at buying.

Last sizeable investment is up 2,500% down from over 3,000% :eek: :eek: I'm waiting to hit 75,000% is that greedy?

Smaller ones about 300%

:N: :eek: Shuda listened to Outback :/ :( 8.(

I'm in a copy trade and you have to wonder how the guy could have such a good record. He's long on Ripple with part of my money at -40% :eek:

Moneybox said:
:N: :eek: Shuda listened to Outback :/ :( 8.(

I'm in a copy trade and you have to wonder how the guy could have such a good record. He's long on Ripple with part of my money at -40% :eek:

i wouldn't beat yourself up to much over it. I made similar errors when I first entered, learned from it and am now pulling forwards. Did have a bit of read up on Ripple and the year long term predictions are pretty good. It appears the rise and fall had a lot to do with speculation that Coinbase may list it. And if so it would follow Bitcoin cash and the value would double over night.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/cbovai...ply-after-coinbase-announcement/#7c4f6ddc3450
www.finder.com.au/xrp-on-coinbase
Plus the removal of S Korean pricing.

I'm in the opposite position.Not enough happening on the market. If Bitcoin rose I could dump more of the over paid cointeenth I bought in December. If it fell a little bit more I could reload with my previous gains. Frustratingly Coinspot is flat as a tack today, while other traders in dropped $2000AUD but I have no verification with them.

Anyway good luck. I'm sure the tide will change. Probably a lot of panic selling similar to the $10K hit bitcoin took at Xmas.

diggit said:
Heatho said:

Bloodbaths are when you seriously look at buying.

Last sizeable investment is up 2,500% down from over 3,000% :eek: :eek: I'm waiting to hit 75,000% is that greedy?

Smaller ones about 300%

Yeah I know that, but for the moment I'll hold what I've got and buy a few others if they ever get around to authenticating my account. :Y:

With some market falls not a bad time to get in on some good prospects whilst sitting lower.

Standouts for me are Steem, Monero, S Lumens, and to a lesser degree, ripple, possibly tron.
Good time for boosting BTC stake for alt coin trading on the exchanges (or litecoin for that matter) whilst it's price is holding a little lower ( less dollars for more bitcoin).

I've put 5x my (existing) holdings in for SLumens, 3 for Steem and about 15% on Monero. I'll take ripple shortly if it goes another 10% south from opening today. Let's see if I'm half as clever as I think I am haha.

DropBear said:
haha yeah, i'm happy to pay my taxes :) Just a funny write up really

Think I've been in the sun to long. I managed to string 'happy' and 'taxes' in the same sentence.

DetectingSA said:
Eth is certainly surging at the moment

Eth will be the go to investment for longer terms...It will fluctuate somewhat by the misinformed, day trader, in for a buck investor but in the long run it may surpass Bitcoin as the go to currency....Just my insight on it...I did tell my son not to sell his off but.... All good he made money off it...

Mr Magoo said:

Have a look at all the crypto graphs, just about every single one dropped signifficantly at 3:30pm yesterday arvo and promptly rebounded back, I was wondering what had happened and this must have been the cause. Would have been the best time to buy any coin.

Boofheaded msm......

There is a few other rumblings about CC's that aren't helping either including a second article around the US deciding they were going to get together and discuss legislation around CC's.
The consensus is, from my understanding, that the next few days are going to be a roughish ride.

Here's a forum about CC"s where you can find the latest news. https://bitcointalk.org/

DropBear said:
Binance has reopened their rego!!

Running super solid also.

https://www.binance.com/?ref=18700815

This is a trading exchange, one of the best i have used. :)

:Y:

So what makes you say it's one of the best? And why is it so popular? Everybody seems to love it. I see the fees are very low but working in CC's only is a struggle for my ageing brain cell.

I'm not overly impressed with Coinspot. Mainly because it's slow in updating and there are no tools to help with predicting whats happening with the market. But it does give some great arbitrage opportunities. It's sell price is constantly higher than other traders.

Low fees, easy to use, lots of coins.

Good graphs. Use the advanced setting.

And you can have 5+ tabs open with out much lag.

Coinspot is shit, but it's how we get our money in being Aussies, and how you get it out.

Plus, plenty of Binance training videos out there :) I just like it.

I also use Cryptopia, HitBTC and Bitrex when i can't find the coins i'm looking for.

Latest posts