Cruel losers

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not sure what type of sick loser would do this. Too many morons and psychopaths out there these days, what happens when scum like this aren't happy torturing animals anymore and get a taste for doing it to people???

"A wombat joey found alive in his dead mothers pouch has been rescued after the suspected deliberate slaying of up to 10 wombats in southern NSW".

People like this are destroying everything we enjoy about the bush. People like this deserve to be strung up! If anyone has heard anything or suspects anyone they know are involved just do the right thing and call the cops.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-valley-campsite/story-fni0cx12-1227536369160

rocketaroo said:
pretty sure the animal cruelty laws were updated this year, its jail time they face.

My sister used to be the media spokesperson for RSPCA a number of years back. At that time strict laws were in place but they were frustrated as they could never get a court to hand down a harsh or deserving penalty. Not only is the cruelty to animals an issue but as someone mentioned it has been proven through studies that it can be the beginning of more sinister behaviour.

Digginholes said:
If I witnessed such an act I think I would have ended up in court myself.
Absolute scum bags!!!

Would have been right in there with you mate.

I think the people there were a bit terrified, had wife and kids with them. Still they should have at least called the cops straight away in my opinion.

I was shocked when I heard about this.... I have officially lost hope in the human race in general...to many crazy weirdos out there, any news is just bad news.
Take me back to the days of old.....1850's

Giddyup
Brad