Craft beers

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm a big fan of craft beer .I'm just wondering if anyone else is on here .?
I'm drinking FURPHY at the moment it's a really nice crisp beer
LAZY YAK also another great beer
there's heaps of great craft beers out there if you have a favourite please let me know I enjoy trying them .. :D

CHEERS

The brew house at Apollo bay on the great ocean road has a really good range of beers on tap from there own brewery ..worth stopping for a pint or two ..

Mickybees said:
The brew house at Apollo bay on the great ocean road has a really good range of beers on tap from there own brewery ..worth stopping for a pint or two ..
Prickly Moses brewery owns the brew house in Apollo bay I tried most of the beers they had on tap they were all pretty good but my favourite one was chainsaw ..I'm looking forward to going back soon..

Yep, love craft beer, XXXX Gold is verywell crafted, I try and drink a fair bit of it, because for every one I drink, thats one less for a stinkin queenslander!
go the blues!

1462884029_image.jpeg

1462884083_image.jpeg

Two great beers

I love craft beer, way too many to name one as my favourite though. Prefer Pale Ales and IPA. Four Pines Bitter is sensational as well but it's only available on tap at their Breweries at Manly or Brookvale.

davent said:
Yep, love craft beer, XXXX Gold is verywell crafted, I try and drink a fair bit of it, because for every one I drink, thats one less for a stinkin queenslander!
go the blues!
that's the spirit davent, taking a few for the team mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you can get it try the Jamieson Brewery Raspberry beer, best hangover cure on the planet. They've got a few others worth sampling as well. X 4 for the Hop Thief. As far as light beer goes Cascade Premium is my choice. Cheers RM

Agree on the Cascade, misses got me a couple other day, I said "light beer?" never tasted a good light before, the Cascade was OK.

the German arms in Hahndorf SA has a great range of German beer ..I'm staying in Hahndorf this weekend and looking forward to a few pints ...

Drove through those towns in the 80, s Jaro, s. Can, t remember which one is which, but I remember really loving a town above a valley, like a Swiss village, beautiful.

Latest posts