Cold morning

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got down to -9 in Goulburn this morning. I let the dogs out and they sensibly decided to stay in bed instead of barrelling past me as usual.

Last year about this time I was out on the Shoalhaven with a few of the boys and it was if anything a bit colder. While I was nice and cosy in the swag, I was happy to be at home last night than out camping.

1531539793_a8981e42-8c53-4378-8f99-174abe9746b2.jpg

That's cold, funny thing is I find when it is that cold it's nice to experience it, wouldn't want it all the time though.

To bloody cold for this little black duck....
Was 10 here this morning with a top of 28.....
Just got to love The Pilbara.......

hmmmm-9 is cold no doubt about it. I just hope that come Wednesday night when I do an overnighter in the Ararat goldfields its going to be a little more pleasant :rainbow:

-2 here Duck. The ice was still frozen in some of the puddles until around 10am. And what was I doing? Working on a private job in it....Had a sweat up by 9 am though...Love a good cold start every now and again, makes you remember your still alive and breathing and able to get out in it. Mrs GT didn't join me until well after 11 haha.

Thats cold.. I started out at 7:00 this morning and I thought -3 was bad enough . I couldnt feel my swing hand, had to keep rubbing my hands to get some heat. It was one of the coldest times out but -9 is ridiculous :eek:

Forget that. Here I was think -4 in the goldfields of Western Australia around this time last year was cold.

Oh i dont miss the east sometimes,wife a few days must of been talking to a friend or on FB,she said its -10 in nerriga,ya sporting the long johns dr duck?

Yes, guess you could call that a bit chilly, but last time I went overseas for a holiday it got down to -25, in the daytime. Liked the sound of the snow crunching under my feet when I went for a walk.

Mike.

Gunter said:
7 in Brisbane is much colder than -9 in Goulburn. Poor Queenslanders must be worrying what happened to global warming ? He he

Nah. It's all good. Dropped to 23*C last night. But nearly had to put some daks on. :D

Cold here in sydney this morning Terry Hills got down to 2 degrees, Richmond and other suburbs around western sydney plummeted to around -5.

It was a chilly 31* here today, has been either side of that for the last 2 or 3 weeks and it's not even summer yet, :eek:

I just washed one of my cold weather sleeping bags, it's going to take a few days to dry out, couldn't wash it in the machine so I had to stick it in the bath, Once it was soaked I could not lift it up, it absorbed the whole tub full of water, :mad:

Latest posts