Coiltek 14" x 9" Blitz Goldstalker mono V's new 14" Round Elite mono

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Waiting with interest for feedback on how Coiltek's latest new 14" round Elite mono performs?

Also interested in any feedback from those that already own the 14" x 9" Blitz Goldstalker mono?

Since both of these coils are the only ones using "Litz" wire in Coiltek's range of mono coils, how would they compare to each other?

I used a elite coil yesterday 14 round very good coil excellent signal response ,stable ,good depth on targets as far as for the elliptical it has been a long time since I have used one at that time I found it to be a noisy coil but they may have improved over time. There is a whisper NF are producing a new 14 coil regards john :)

A while ago I did a test with the 14" Elite against the 14x9 goldstalker. I used my standard 0.3g gold test piece and a 1g slug of lead. Both targets were put at maximum depth for an 11" round mono.

The 14x9" struggled on the 0.3 but got a whisper on the lead.

The 14" elite mono signalled both targets easily, with clear sharp responses.

I used factory default General settings in Fine Gold for consistency.

With a lot of fiddling and tweaking I could get the 14x9 to hear both targets, but this was pushing the unit to its limits.

Nenad

PhaseTech said:
Both targets were put at maximum depth for an 11" round mono.

Just out of curiosity what do you consider the max. depth for the 11" ??

Also found the 14" Elite a great coil responding well to deep large targets as wells small surface pieces.

Expect the new NF 17x15 to punch deeper but a larger coil should so probably so ????

Cheers T.

Hi all, Been out of the game for awhile, the last detector i was swinging was a GP Extreme with a signal enhancer , had great results, that was about ten years ago. I have recently bought a secondhand GPX4500 Not sure if its more sensitive then the Extreme but it runs alot smoother. Aswell i only used DD coils back then, there was no way i could run a mono coil with the Extreme where i detected.
Anyway the first coil i purchased for the 45 is a 14" mono elite. I have found just over 16g for a total of 11 nuggets.My scales only measure in .1 graduations. I have one piece that wont measure on the scales at all so less then .1 Another that ways .1 . The smallest piece must of been just under the surface but i still got a good signal. The .1 would of been in the first inch but still impressive. I dug a 4g piece about 6inch down that screamed like a bullet shell, very bright and sharp. I also dug a 2.3g bit down about 11inch. It honestly sounded like a small bit at about 3-4inchs ,but to my surprise it just kept staying in the hole and when i finally got it out i was blown away at the signal it gave me before i started scratching. I have missed alot of technolgical advancements in the detecting world but i must say im loving the GPX4500 and the 14" mono elite is a very impressive coil. Looking forward to going over some old spots which did me well in the past with my new rig and just getting back out there really :) :)

Latest posts