Coen mother LODE ????

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dwt said:
Wally69 said:
Most road projects I have worked on have a clause that render the finding of artifacts or precious minerals as being the property/ownership of the Client. 8.(
The same went for every diving contract i went on, 2nd part of the clause stated "any artifact, jewels, precious metals, or cache, is and remains the property of the client" :mad:
Stumbled across a old pearl lugger one day on the NW coast WA................ :mad: 8.( 8.( :mad:
Needless to say what was found in it, OMFG :eek::mad:, and of course, just in case you missed it :mad:

nope i didnt see anything down there . hey boss whats our GPS location ?

coz i gotta come back here next week and catch a fish

You would think they could at least offer a share to the crew that found it ffs ?

HeadsUp said:
dwt said:
Wally69 said:
Most road projects I have worked on have a clause that render the finding of artifacts or precious minerals as being the property/ownership of the Client. 8.(
The same went for every diving contract i went on, 2nd part of the clause stated "any artifact, jewels, precious metals, or cache, is and remains the property of the client" :mad:
Stumbled across a old pearl lugger one day on the NW coast WA................ :mad: 8.( 8.( :mad:
Needless to say what was found in it, OMFG :eek::mad:, and of course, just in case you missed it :mad:

nope i didnt see anything down there . hey boss whats our GPS location ?

coz i gotta come back here next week and catch a fish

You would think they could at least offer a share to the crew that found it ffs ?
I hear what your saying headsup, but all jobs are run with a camera on top of the kirby morgan dive hats, so the client saw everything :(
1409652866_kmsupalite-optimized.jpg

And i had NO dive buddies that looked like THIS :eek:
1409652941_kmbchick-optimized.jpg

OMFG...........damn!!!!!!! :p

1409740319_img_213213603953981.jpeg

Hamilton island,lol I lost a wallet in the harbour once and my mate lenny found it 8 months later, lol beer time then I say sadly missed the boat home

Latest posts