Cardiac Arrest.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Occasional_panner said:
Wishfull said:
Occasional_panner said:
Jaros said:
All the best with your recovery mate. I have to give up smoking as well. I did for 20 yrs. and tried to relieve my back pain with tobacco mixed with weed. The weed didn't work but I'm stuck on the nicotine.
I don't want a scare like yours so this might be a big help. All the best Reefer.
Jaros.
Dunno if it's a good look to have a moderator openly admitting to illegal drug use, what happened to family friendly forum theme?

The Govt is trying to legalize it atm.

Correct mate, however it is a variety with no mind altering chemicals.

Mind altering drugs are destroying individuals, families and the world.

Mind altering drugs are a hoot.
Some people abuse them though and thats when things start to spiral downhill.

Probably the wrong thread for us to be debating this subject though

Glad for your good report, Reefer.
I had my first Aussie ER visit last night thinking maybe a heart attack but luckily it is only a chest infection. Scared the Hell outta the wifey.

HippyProspecting said:
Occasional_panner said:
Wishfull said:
Occasional_panner said:
Jaros said:
All the best with your recovery mate. I have to give up smoking as well. I did for 20 yrs. and tried to relieve my back pain with tobacco mixed with weed. The weed didn't work but I'm stuck on the nicotine.
I don't want a scare like yours so this might be a big help. All the best Reefer.
Jaros.
Dunno if it's a good look to have a moderator openly admitting to illegal drug use, what happened to family friendly forum theme?

The Govt is trying to legalize it atm.

Correct mate, however it is a variety with no mind altering chemicals.

Mind altering drugs are destroying individuals, families and the world.

Mind altering drugs are a hoot.
Some people abuse them though and thats when things start to spiral downhill.

Probably the wrong thread for us to be debating this subject though

Ahh now what a surprise to come from you, one of our most fine upstanding pillars of the community.

All the best reefer take care of yourself and your wife as others have said no need to rush these things slow and easy wins the race.

Patrick1 said:
Glad for your good report, Reefer.
I had my first Aussie ER visit last night thinking maybe a heart attack but luckily it is only a chest infection. Scared the Hell outta the wifey.
I'm not going to put a like on that post mate but glad your doing well.

I would like to express my deepest appreciation for all those who expressed concern for myself and for my wife.The sideline debate about marijuana,pot, and reefers should have not even been brought up!..my avatar is just an avatar..not a reflection of my personal habits...which in any case are no bodies business but mine and my dealer's ]:D

Why drink and drive, when you can smoke and Fly.. :lol: ... Seriously tho..... Plain old Canabils can do wonders with Cancer Patients and people with Chronic Pain...
After all, it's described in the Bible as the "Tree of Knowledge".... ;) And makes the best Paper and Clothing .....
And No I don't need that stuff... Im stupid enough with-out it... :lol:

LW...

Thanks Ken....I do think it was an unintended reference from Jaros which was the catalyst..for everything to follow...it's ok mate. :Y:

1529151530_4.jpg

You're a lucky man Reefer.

Aren't the emergency services crews terrific?! I've not experienced this type of response but have seen their dedication and professionalism.

I hope you and your wife recover as quickly as you can. The toll on one's loved ones is sometimes harder than on yourself.

I thoroughly recommend the rehabilitation course.

Good luck.

Good to hear you have a positive prognosis, Im now day 8 no smokes, none, cold turkey....I gave due to a friend donating a kidney to her brother....he died anyway, smoking related.
Now I read this, it helps no end .....all the best to you Reefer!

Latest posts