Carcasses and Rubbish continued in Yarra Valley

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A week has past since my article in the paper and my complaints had led to an enbankment being cleared of dumped rubbish like couches and tvs, along with dumped carcass and old bottles..etc. I went and had a look today and I was disgusted to find newly COUNCIL dumped animals AGAIN tagged with crosses. If you live in Melbourne, enjoy drinking council dumped carcass and whatever else that sits next to the toxic barrels by the creek. My words are being ignored and now has become more serious. I will not let this sit and either will those drinking it and swimming in it. I will be publically displaying my photos and logging registrations. Those who are meant to be helping are NOT putting up cameras to capture the culprits..why? I dont care im over it and not standing for it anymore.

These carcasses and PILES more decompose straight into the yarra metres away. Yummy yummy. After being told that all historic items are left and cared for..I just love how the DELWP..the guys who are trying to do the right thing.. still ignore this sly arrogance and lie. They trashed this tombstone which I now took home to save and get historically traced. Not ignored and dumped by friggen morons.

I even asked if I can go down b4 they 'cleanup' ..but no... so now I have to watch them and well..its too much effort for little me. Enjoy your drinking water melbourne.

1445586250_14455858231081.jpg

1445586276_14455858322532.jpg

1445586295_14455858400423.jpg

Might be time for one of the tabloid news shows eg current affair , They love sticking it to officials like a dog with a bone and can make a story out of nothing . I don't like the shows but they pester until they get results.

WTF...they trash a grave site?..... COUNCIL dumped animals, rip into the pricks, contact the media thats disgusting.

That's a disgrace. Pretty ordinary from a council who
fine people for illegal dumping.
You go getem.

5ftfossicker said:
Why do council have dead animals
Presumably the pound. Often animals are euthanized. I'm absolutely staggered that they would end up dumped. Twice. Clearly if this is an employee they are way off the reservation if dumping these out in the open illegally, especially after the issue has been raised. Without an admission of guilt I will refrain from saying anything that even infers these are council animals. That's defamation territory. Anyways might get back to the real "gold" topics. But each to their own.

My info "may" be wrong about the council word added into it..it will kick up a stink anyway and that part can be explained. The way I feel is that the council needs a wildlife protection mob to check each carcass. This could be where I'm personally wrong but I'm not indending to make the council the one at fault thought it is the way I wrote it. Oh well can't change that and its posted on fb now too going viral.. either way... I won't let it stand.

This is only one spot of the many I'm about to expose on facebook and online. This is now the beginning.

That is bloody disgraceful and a very bad advertisement re the youth of today-our future leaders!!!
They just drop the needles in the gutters around the streets of Brisbane. When we call the council they are very quick to clean it up, thank god.
Irresponsible pricks.
Jaros :p

What a filthy mess, you wouldn't even see crap like that in Kings Cross. Can only hope they take too much one day and ........

looks like some one was doing the right thing; and then some one else undoes all the good work in one hit.

Nasty Sh:t there AR, might want to let Health Dpt/Water Authority know about your finds prior & today's. Also ask for follow up report, hope you get some answers sooner rather than later.

BigWave said:
Keep at em AR! They're bastards.
BTW, you've got a few years worth of small creek crevising tools there - but don't get caught with the empties!
Be bloody fine gold to get sucked up through them. :eek:

AngerManagement said:
looks like some one was doing the right thing; and then some one else undoes all the good work in one hit.
That was me cleaning this up this morn AM. They were scattered everywhere and I put them in the glass jar, the rest went into another bottle. Was how my first hour of my morning started. Here's after I cleaned up:

Lol @ bigwave hahaha

1460790334_14607705118740.jpg

Latest posts