Camping out looking for love an gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yellow folk looking to find someone to travel WA camping out (HiAce van/swag) with me an my furry friends 2male dogs in search of the famous Yella living close to nature. I'm keen to find old diggings creeks-rivers to work my self circulating sluice highbanker plus test my newly discovered dowsing skills (have been practicing with my only gram! Which I've now lost or had stolen! Not to sure) and have much confidence with my rods and pinpointer have success in locating a nugget or two let's hope more (I will eventually get a detector but first I'm going with luck of divining) I'm a musician/busker (do good at it) so can provide good foods shelter if in need, also am looking for company to keep me warm an help me sleep. Really hope to hear from someone soon(on road soon) for finding gold on own is nowhere near as good of a buzz as with someone else ? all ages welcome if are able for adventure. Luka littlewing

Hello Luka & welcome to PA ... after a year or so!
1st thing you need to do is THOROUGHLY check out the prospecting laws in WA
Maybe start with the Dept of Mines Tengraph
http://www.dmp.wa.gov.au/Minerals/Prospectors-fossickers-1525.aspx
https://is2e1.dmp.wa.gov.au/nidp/id...ph&AuthnContextStatementRef=name/password/uri
2nd thing, you will get locked up (maybe just a heavy fine) for using any powered equipment unless you have a mining lease & permits, & you wont find any rivers full of gold or WATER to use that sluice. Instead they will burn you at the stake for having it.
Bring a detector. If you want to buy or stake a lease & mine it, bring plenty of :money: & WATER, our economy needs it ;)
ps, the rivers over here are not generally in the goldfields.

oh 1 more thing, you cant cross our (dry) border yet anyway :playful:
and 1 more, 1 more thing, you cant take a dog on a pastoral lease

DED

I'd advise you to stick to the busking, Luka. You clearly haven't bothered to find out anything about what gold prospecting in WA actually involves. :rolleyes:

None of your plans are legal or viable in WA. The most likely outcome is that your dogs are shot or poisoned and our Gold Squad Police confiscate your equipment and give you 24 hours notice to quit the state or face prosecution.

G'day Luka give up the bongs and I reckon you'll remember where ya left that 1gram nugget. As for the invitation sorry I'm giving it a wide birth due to your forgetful nature (have another bong) and not qualifying your gender, even after qualifying I'll give it a miss. But all is not lost because I drive all over the joint ( :lol: :lol: :lol: pun intended, ok while we're on the subject I'll pause while you roll one) I've seen a few who might be takers, trouble is though I doubt they frequent this forum.

One of'em was wearing a shirt that I'm sure had the words printed,

Bong smoking mad rooters forum, with tiny print referring to the website. Sorry I can't be of more help that's all I could make out. Best of luck :beer:

You never know

Maybe this :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

1593437944_oip_7.jpg

OR THIS :8 :8 :8 :8 :8 :8 :8 :awful: :awful: :8 :8 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :( :( :( :(

1593437978_oip_8.jpg

Latest posts