Busy weekend

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colour Blind said:
Hi Diggin, I'm heading out to Tuena on Saturday/ Sunday for my maiden voyage highbanking, the weather forecast isn't looking too good but i'm still keen.
Ill be camping Saturday night and will also be indulging in a few cold ones, come and say G'day if you want. White dual cab 2WD Hilux with a tarp hanging off the back ;)
Hey mate i ended up working a long day sat so I couldn't get out there, how did your maiden voyage go?

Digginholes said:
Colour Blind said:
Hi Diggin, I'm heading out to Tuena on Saturday/ Sunday for my maiden voyage highbanking, the weather forecast isn't looking too good but i'm still keen.
Ill be camping Saturday night and will also be indulging in a few cold ones, come and say G'day if you want. White dual cab 2WD Hilux with a tarp hanging off the back ;)
Hey mate i ended up working a long day sat so I couldn't get out there, how did your maiden voyage go?

Hey Diggin, I think I did alright for my first trip, I don't have a great idea of where to go at Tuena so just stayed in front of the camp and at limestone creek. Got a wet ass on Saturday afternoon, not enough to make the creek come up though. Walbanker seemed to work well and managed to bet a little bit of colour so im pretty happy, even got a small chunky bit that is attached to some ironstone, ill post a pick when my post count gets up. Good to see that you had a good weekend, might see you out there one day.

From 3 buckets of wash, digging the high side of a dipping was layer, the deeper side has better size but water in the hole would have been a pain so I left that for another day.only small but it scratches the itch
1446704216_image.jpg

Latest posts