Bush Redemption.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everybody, for those that are interested my new novel has now been uploaded to Amazon in Ebook format for those that like reading that way printed copies should be available next week. I am currently contacting suppliers of my first novel to see if they are interested in doing the same again for Bush Redemption, will keep everybody updated. Cheers Dave. :)

kemjak57 said:
Look forward to reading this one Dave. I hardly put the first one down. Regards Rick

Thanks mate, that's great to hear. I hope you enjoy the sequel as much. :)

Just finished reading the latest instalment Dave. Another good read. I'm not liking what looks like a woman's scorne mate. :eek: I'll have to wait for the next one to find out I suppose. Regards Rick

Hi all, just a few that have started stocking my new book. Cool Waters Holiday park NQ, Coilteck VIC, Gold Search VIC, Mareeba News NQ, Mutchilba cash store NQ, Amazon, Ebay, Booktopia, Book Depository. More to come, Cheers Dave.

Hi all this is the first professional overseas review, another 4 stars.

Bush Redemption is the sequel to Blood Gold Revenge by Dave Wright, which I reviewed back in January 2016. I enjoyed the first book, so when the author contacted me about the second book, I was eager to read it.

After the Hatchet River Station massacre cleaned out one of Australias biggest drug labs, retribution is high on the agenda for some of the survivors. It takes a while before we find out who has survived, and what they have in store for their victims.

The book jumps between several characters Grace, C, Tim, Meg, and overall, it does feature a lot of characters to keep track of. Since its been a while since I read the first book, I had trouble remembering who was who and what their connections where to each other. The large cast of characters added a lot of depth to the story.

I particularly liked Tims storyline, who has found a gold reef that several parties are trying to stake their claim on, which leads to unforeseen consequences, murder and betrayal. I also liked seeing the characters interact with one another.

This is an intriguing thriller featuring multiple, complex characters, and a solid storyline.

Dave ' just a suggestion mate :)
You have been here almost a year & have not posted much about your gold prospecting adventures .
Do that & I'm sure there will be more sales of your latest book .

I wish you well .
jack

Outback said:
You have been here almost a year & have not posted much about your gold prospecting adventures .

I wish you well .
jack

Hi Jack, well yeah mate I hear you no worries. :) The thing is well we have not long come of of the wet season up this way and I have been busy getting this book over the line so I can now focus on getting off the grid and finding some decent gold. :) No worries bro, shall see you in the gold finds section soon. :) P.S just letting anyone interested know what's going on, don't really care if you buy it or not to tell the truth. Cheers Dave.

Hey fellas,
I finished the book tonight. Loved it. Full credit to Dave the author. Never written a review...I know i never wanted to put the book down though and had to force myself to read it in instalments to make the pleasure last longer!!! A great Aussie yarn NQ style.
stru

Hey Stru, glad you liked it mate :) My jobs nearly done, time to roll out the swag and head bush. :)

blisters 2 said:
Outback said:

I wish you well .
jack

Hi Jack, well yeah mate I here you no worries. :) The thing is well we have not long come of of the wet season up this way and I have been busy getting this book over the line so I can now focus on getting off the grid and finding some decent gold. :) No worries bro, shall see you in the gold finds section soon. :)

Thanks for the reply Dave , I can appreciate how busy you have been running a full time business plus writing excellent books .

Remember that gold specimen pin you lost '' I made you a promise I'd replace it long ago , made some recently so just PM me your address again & I'll replace it .
Dave , do not send me any gold like you did last time :8 I'm getting enough mate !

Take care of yourself
jack .

Outback said:
blisters 2 said:
Outback said:

I wish you well .
jack

Hi Jack, well yeah mate I here you no worries. :) The thing is well we have not long come of of the wet season up this way and I have been busy getting this book over the line so I can now focus on getting off the grid and finding some decent gold. :) No worries bro, shall see you in the gold finds section soon. :)

Thanks for the reply Dave , I can appreciate how busy you have been running a full time business plus writing excellent books .

Remember that gold specimen pin you lost '' I made you a promise I'd replace it long ago , made some recently so just PM me your address again & I'll replace it .
Dave , do not send me any gold like you did last time :8 I'm getting enough mate !

Take care of yourself
jack .

Ha ha, yeah righto, that Jack. How ya doing buddy :) Yeah I was dirty on loosing that buggar :N: on my behalf. great to hear your doing well on the gold mate. :) Cheers Dave.

blisters 2 said:
Ha ha, yeah righto, that Jack. How ya doing buddy :) Yeah I was dirty on loosing that buggar :N: on my behalf. great to hear your doing well on the gold mate. :) Cheers Dave.

Dave I've found fine gold in two places so close to home , can't understand how the old blokes missed it ? probably lack of water .

Cheers & Beers
jack

Outback said:
blisters 2 said:

Dave I've found fine gold in two places so close to home , can't understand how the old blokes missed it ? probably lack of water .

Cheers & Beers
jack

Great stuff mate :) Yep the places without water made it more difficult for the old timers, that and the heavy rainforest areas are the last unexplored virgin gold areas, in my view anyway.

The geezer said:
The first book was a great read and cannot wait to read the second.IT REALLY WAS A GOOD YARN cheers mark

Thanks mate, really appreciate all members comments that pick up my first book and had a read. Cheers Dave. :Y:

BigWave said:
Loved reading Blood Gold Revenge B2. Was pretty gruesome in parts, but I'll certainly buy the second.
Just wondering how much of it was based on fact?

Hey BigWave, glad you like the first one mate. that's not a real easy question to answer directly, Had a deformation lawyer read it over before release. But yeah put it this way, it is a story within a story for the people in the know, that is based on actual events would be the best way to describe it. I am John in the book.

Just to add BigWave, there will be be 2 books that will be coming out on actual events as by police reports, personal interviews ect now that all their court case appeals have been exhausted. Not by me, as I wrote mine well before the court case even started and was on the ground in part, I also have met both authors, but yet to read there work. Also The Outback Prospector will be stocking my new book as of the end of next week for anyone interested.Cheers Dave.

Hey blisters. Damn glad that John (you) survived, but also damn sorry for his (maybe your) mates that didn't, their wives and the other innocents. I reckon that I'll buy every book that you ever write now, and watch my back out there. Just add some more chapters in each book please, so that I don't have to read each Part in one 5 hr go.

Latest posts