Brian_au gone walkabout?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A while back this Brian guy offered a bunch of stuff for sale. I snapped up the Yabby pump with crevice fitting and a bunch of pans.

I arranged pick up from Bendigo but that didnt happen after waiting around for hours. I have messaged via the forum and by phone on numerous occasions over the last couple of months but no response.

I am getting a tad annoyed. I said I was in no hurry for the gear but this is ridiculous. I think he lives a few hours away and I even offered to drive to him to collect the gear.

Now the creek is drying up and I can't get into the crevices. Soon I won't be able to use my river sluice when the flow stops. I haven't used it yet and I am reluctant to go to all of the effort of digging down to bedrock only to have someone else suck the gold out of the bottom and scraping it out by hand wears my fingers down to bone.

Has anyone else been stuffed around by this clown?

Did anyone actually get their gear?

Anyone seen or heard from him?

Anyone got a Yabby pump with attachment for sale?

Maltisau said:
A while back this Brian guy offered a bunch of stuff for sale. I snapped up the Yabby pump with crevice fitting and a bunch of pans.

I arranged pick up from Bendigo but that didnt happen after waiting around for hours. I have messaged via the forum and by phone on numerous occasions over the last couple of months but no response.

I am getting a tad annoyed. I said I was in no hurry for the gear but this is ridiculous. I think he lives a few hours away and I even offered to drive to him to collect the gear.

Now the creek is drying up and I can't get into the crevices. Soon I won't be able to use my river sluice when the flow stops. I haven't used it yet and I am reluctant to go to all of the effort of digging down to bedrock only to have someone else suck the gold out of the bottom and scraping it out by hand wears my fingers down to bone.

Has anyone else been stuffed around by this clown?

Did anyone actually get their gear?

Anyone seen or heard from him?

Anyone got a Yabby pump with attachment for sale?

Did you pay for stuff and not receive it?

Little gem hunter said:
Hi my dad brought the water pump and picked it up from his house he was a very nice guy to my dad and brother and even gave us a free book my dad said very nice bloke thanks Brian

Ah nice to see a post from you LGH, hope the family are doing well, sounds like your brother and dad are doing some crevicing.

A little odd with the differing feedback of Brian, I hope you didn't send any money Maltisau, and are out of pocket?

I did not send any money thankfully. I'm not that stupid, usually :D

Good to hear someone got their gear. I agree with LGH, he seems like a really nice guy. I hope nothing bad has happened to him and he just changed his mind. Would have been nice to know though.

Oh well, looks like this season is stuffed for me until i save up for a new crevice pump and the relatives will not be getting their pans for Xmas. At least I am not out of pocket.

I'll just call it a cautionary tale for anyone thinking about paying for items before they have been delivered or picked up.

I hope y'all have a great festive season and get plenty of the yella stuff.

On the 17th of Oct the seller states At this point I'd say the detector is really the only item that is left for genuine sale. and almost daily places state of sale of items he advertised. So a little puzzled as to what he has done wrong as his transactions appear pretty transparent to me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts