Boat and trailer 4 sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok, I have decided to sell my little boat and trailer, though I will sell separately. The trailer has about 9 months NSW rego on it and was built in 2012. It will take up to a 14 foot plus boat by simply sliding the winch bar forward. The light board is detachable for loading and unloading. The boat itself is a ten foot car topper with a 6 horse seahorse Johnston outboard motor. The motor was recently serviced and has a new impeller and head gasket. It also comes with a self inflating life jacket, two oars, good anchor with loads of rope, hand operated bilge pump, fire extinguisher and flares as well as separate jockey wheels for ease of moving it about and 1 crab net. It has all the safety gear for running on inland waters or within 2 klms from the shore. It comes with a 20 ltr Yamaha fuel tank and a older spare fuel tank. As much as I love having the boat, there are a number of other things I need in camp that I will use loads more including wanting to upgrade the detector. so I am getting rid of it. Asking $2000.00 or if someone wants to buy the boat or trailer on their own, $1500.00 for the trailer and $800.00 for the boat with all the safety gear.. Let me know if your interested. Greg.
1364564123_boat4sale.jpg

1364602799_safety_gear.jpg

1364602830_lifejaket_and_flares.jpg

1364602915_fuel_tank.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts