Bibbulmun walking Track

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Bibbulmun Track is one of the worlds great long distance walk trails, stretching 1000km from Kalamunda in the Perth Hills, to Albany on the south coast, winding through the heart of the scenic South West of Western Australia

Has anyone on hear ever walked this track?

I have been thinking about walking it when I get my health back on track

Goody :)

Your a brave one Goody,

I did a 40 mile / 64.36K walk one day during training in 14hrs 35mins, I had boiling hot Sun and rain and then Snow all in the one day and I was so P'd off towards the end of it I ran the last Mile of it, What made it so tough was it was all in mountainous terrain, A 1000ks is going to be a tough trek and you will need to have plenty of rest days in between, Your keen but I would pick a walk within 10 to 20ks first and see how that goes first, :Y:

Good Luck.

goody2shoes said:
The Bibbulmun Track is one of the worlds great long distance walk trails, stretching 1000km from Kalamunda in the Perth Hills, to Albany on the south coast, winding through the heart of the scenic South West of Western Australia

Has anyone on hear ever walked this track?

I have been thinking about walking it when I get my health back on track

Goody :)

I have not done it but would like to have done so, but I am a bit too long in the tooth now. I believe that many people do it in sections rather than trying to do the whole thing in one go and for safety/security most do it with company. But the link below is of a sole lady doing it a couple of years ago. You may get some "goody" info from it.

https://kiwihike.wordpress.com/

Rob P.

I have done a lot of research on it over the past few years

My friend will be coming along with me

I would like to try and do this walk within the next couple of years as I am no spring chicken

I know many who have goody and its well worth it. Very good huts on it but not all always have water. I used to drive into some of the huts and inspect them. I have done bits myself. Have you thought about doing the cape to cape also?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow there is a lot of funny people on this site ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts