Best thing ever to score gold .

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mbasko said:
How about the "Outback Gold Winder" ?
Have you considered approaching a local or nearby fabrication company to set up an agreement with them to manufacture with a profit percentage or royalty to you on sales?

Some good ideas Mbasko , worth consideration '''

Any more news about this? I really like the idea, and would defiantly be interested in one. My next purchase will be something like this or a dry blower.

davent said:
Any more news about this? I really like the idea, and would defiantly be interested in one. My next purchase will be something like this or a dry blower.

Sorry for the late reply Davent , the Dry Winder has been put on hold because if released it will be instantly copied .
Years of effort & expense then blown away . 8.(

Cheers
Outback

Hey outback brother

Better to have launched and had copies than never to add value to the hobby. Fear of loss is the strongest motivator how about the great feeling youll have knowing that you launched a fantastic product into the market?

Its a great time right now where so many new prospectors are having a go and getting into the hobby.

If i had the time id help you launch it mate.

I remember a story about a fella who designed a new bee hive and could extract the honey really easily, he set up a crowd funding thingy and got some ridiculous amount in the hundreds of thousands from memory. Maybe look at that If you could hide the working parts but put up a video of it working you could get a huge interest.

Hahah yeh do that. I dont think hes problem is capital mate it sounds like getting the patent would be hard and once launched would be copied anyway by making small changed. Just a part of the multinational nature of doing business in the 21st century.

Well it's a shame a nice bit of machinery isn't able to be bought. :(
But anything can be copied really, if you can get enough made at a good rate then someone copying it and selling it will have similar costs and sale price to you, and anyone with half a brain would purchase from the inventor.

Ramjet said:
Here's a YouTube Video of a similar machine.

[video=480,360]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2_mgcOld-8[/video]

After watching this video there looks to already be a few versions out there so it's probably a bit late to worry about copies...Almost everything we buy is a copy of something in one form or the other..Looks like a great product,good luck with it...

Maybe if you added 8 or so spiralled ribs to the inside walls of this machine it may help hold the fine gold to the back wall of the machine

Thanks guys for your encouragement & ideas , I still do have some future plans for the winder including having it made from tough type plastic material instead of metal .
This will involve having an expensive mould made .

One of the problems these type of units suffer is fine gold being thrown out when discharging the lighter material to make way for the next load to be concentrated down .
The other being speed of processing ''
After dozens of different prototypes & internals both those difficulties have now been solved ! :D

Cheers
Outback .

Latest posts