Best SDC 2300 Bundle

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you mean DeatKiss.

But I bought my sdc a few weeks earlier with a slightly different bundle, and am still happy enough to give them a plug. WITHOUT ANY REQUESTS OR TIES TO CWP.

Great machine the 2300 Douro, you will have fun with it. I'm sure your finds will only enhance your buying experience I bought mine from CWPS as well and couldn't be happier. Good luck more happy days ahead I know.

Actually just to chime in here as even though relatively new to this hobby have quickly learnt the one's to deal with and the one's to not :rolleyes:
CWPS and Lucinda especially I have found top the list in how to treat customers. Maybe there should be a list (if not already) of the good the bad and the ugly of who looks after you and stands by the product they sell for as said I have leant very quickly several one could do to well avoid.
Cheers

I went into the Central West Prospecting Supplies shop and spoke with Lucinda. She was very helpful and took the time to explain things to me. I was unsure whether to get the 2300 or bite the big bullet (nearly get me divorced) and buy the 7000. After much discussion I went with the 7000. They were a great bunch to deal with and I would gladly deal with them again. It is refreshing when you get good customer service these days. :)

Yes 3D and the best part is it's constant, have probably purchased five items at different times thru Lucinda and a pleasure each and every time.
On the subject of buying the Z over the SDC I'd guess you have some brownie points to make up with the boss now ? :p

Talking about bundles, picked up a 2300 and a 5000 from Miners den at real good price. Special deal only on for a short time. Then in the mail today a letter saying I was the mystery money cash back winner. Got to like that. Cheers Coachie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts