Bendigo, Victoria

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil7000

Phillip Orr
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm just wondering if anyone might be able to give me an idea on where to detect in Bendigo please?

It's our first time here and were sticking around for the long weekend.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Phil

I lived in Castlemaine a number of years, i remember just a couple of years ago the roadworks crew found a huge nugget widening the road between castlemaine and bendigo. When you see the whitish colour exposed on the side of the hill because its been scraped away to make the road,you can check in that region, people have been known to find stuff there, also fryers town is worth a shot, i know of people that live there and seed the ground with iron just to make people give up, any of the little gullies west of there can bring you something after a big rain.

1520662548_23.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome and information.

Net time Im in Maryborough I will pop in the Coiltek to look at some maps, Ill also be keen to put up with finding rubbish in the hope of gold in Fryers Town.

I did find a bit today, not a big one but still gold. Ill keep looking over the next two days.

Thanks again,

Phil

1520664878_fb0a632e-e398-4add-a2b9-f86965b567d9.jpg

Latest posts