bendigo newbie

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, was recommended to sign up here by a mate and after a few days of browsing am glad I did! Have just moved to bendigo from north queensland over the new year and purchased some panning gear, and will be looking to purchase a detector at some point this year :)

Already managed to get some runs on the board but nothing that will get me retired yet haha, would love to know if there is anyone else in the area that heads out panning and looking for company

Hi Matt, welcome to the forum. You are in a might fine Gold area and shouldn't have any trouble finding tips from forum members or locals near where you live.
Good luck-have a very good read of the forum contents and if in need call out and one of the members will assist you.
Jaros :p

Mate your in the right place for a start. Whipstick on the doorstep and a million gullies. Haven't made my mind up whether Ballarat or bendigo has the better deal but I reckon the Ballarat boys just work harder! Good luck out there, I'm sure you'll nut out the better places in no time.

Hi mate I love prospecting my friend and I head out all the time around the golden triangle I'm looking to do it full time soon and to start open cut mining down clunes way we live in Melbourne. If you ever want to catch up let us know.

Thanks for the welcomes, will keep plugging away panning the creeks and keep an eye out for people heading out around the area

Latest posts