Beagleboy's Video's

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beagleboy

Milan
Reaction score

Here is my first attempt at making a video so I hope it turns out OK. Last Monday my son Deano and I caught up with Balx. We took my new gear out to give it a test run. We had a blast, lots of laughs and found a 0.5 gram nugget and some nice pickers.
Thanks Wal for designing this beast of a machine. So easy to set up, operate and clean up. And its light as a feather.
Enjoy the video and the spoils of the day are below. :)

1426028844_img_2092.jpg

1426028844_img_2093.jpg

Top vid guys and great team work by the looks of it. That stream should have some real potential in the lower flow areas. Look forward to seeing some serious volume run through that banker as that's when you will see it's full potential. Glad to see you had no trouble with the set up, and found the ease of cleanup to your liking. ;) Best of luck on the next trip out and hope the nuggets keep cooperating.

Cheers Wal.

WalnLiz said:
Top vid guys and great team work by the looks of it. That stream should have some real potential in the lower flow areas. Look forward to seeing some serious volume run through that banker as that's when you will see it's full potential. Glad to see you had no trouble with the set up, and found the ease of cleanup to your liking. ;) Best of luck on the next trip out and hope the nuggets keep cooperating.

Cheers Wal.
Thanks Wal. Next trip is Eldorado so it will get lots of material through it. We did 3 cleanups to see if there was gold in that hole and also since we were using it first time just to check that it's set up right. After first clean up we found that the banker did not have enough angle on it. Once we fixed it it was clearing lot better. I am certainly very happy with it. The Honda pump is amazing also. Now I know why you are using it. ;)

Ag Man said:
Megallo! Megallo! Megallo!

Good Stuff gents & congrats on the nugget.

How good are the vids... When you can't get out yourself - this is the next best thing! :D
I will let you know next time we are in the area. It would be good to catch up. :)

Hey guys great video and chunky gold.

Just an observation. I would be panning the Walbanker concentrates into another pan or tub and take all concentrates home to repan several times in water and detergent. You will be amazed at how much gold can be missed in one panning attempt. Its more comfy at home and you can be more patient and not be fatigued. I pan several times till Im satisfied I ve extracted all the good stuff.

Have a good look at the concentrates in the pan, I ve found gold attached to quartz or ironstone that gets washed off in the swish of the pan. Those bit do not always sit in the last show of gold. Its just too much work to not be getting every single speck out of the concentrates.

I now highbank all day, cleanout at the end of the day looking for pickers up the top and deal with the concentrates at home. I reckon I ve thrown back a few grams into the creek early on by directly panning back into the creek bed.

Cheers, looking forward to more videos and gold of course.

I agree with you guys. Balx is a very fast panner. :) He will go back to that hole no doubt to have another go.

Atom rat, Beagleboy & Walbanker
Atom Rat and myself went out to explore a creek with my Walbanker. As usual Atom Rat was sporting his Crocks. How he stayed in that ice cold water for several hours is beyond me. They breed them tough in the country. Hahaha.
I had a fantastic time, great company and the gold was a bonus. Enjoy the brief video. :)

Try now. It should work, I hope. This is only second video I have ever uploaded to youtube. :)

AtomRat said:
Bummer, it is set to private, check out the settings on YouTube beagleboy

Latest posts