Back in Aus

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I've been away in the UK for a large part of the last 2 years, had some great detecting over there, my finds included 3 Celtic gold staters. It spoils you a bit when you come back and just find a few modern coins etc.
I've just bought a Fisher CZ 21 for the beach so hopefully find gold here. Anyone going out in the Newcastle area and wants to pal up send me a pm.
Cheers Martyn (Tom)

Saltytom said:
Hi I've been away in the UK for a large part of the last 2 years, had some great detecting over there, my finds included 3 Celtic gold staters. It spoils you a bit when you come back and just find a few modern coins etc.
I've just bought a Fisher CZ 21 for the beach so hopefully find gold here. Anyone going out in the Newcastle area and wants to pal up send me a pm.
Cheers Martyn (Tom)

That's Gods Country, And now I am Home sick :eek: :eek:

Ridge Runner said:
Saltytom said:
Cheers Martyn (Tom)

Treason RR :p

Australia is God's country. :D

Ramjet said:
Ridge Runner said:
Saltytom said:
Cheers Martyn (Tom)

Treason RR :p

Australia is God's country. :D

Lol, I meant Australia,, Not this place,, Strike a light, It's nice if your in to History. But Home is Home and there is no place like It,

Hi sorry I've been a while answering, it seems posting pics is not straightforward looks like I have to make smaller files, not really into tech stuff.

Latest posts