ATX Garrett basic package for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joe

Reaction score
ATX basic package includes:

ATX with 12" DD coil
Land headphones
Soft storage/travel case
Garrett Detector Sling
AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries
Battery charger
Skid plate

Asking price $2750 purchased less than 12 months ago
Reason for selling want to upgrade and take advantage of GPX5000 special

walshie1000 said:
Gday mate, is this still for sale?

Still have it mate, if you are interested you can PM me. Cheers Joe

Hi Joe :)

Just wondering if you found anything significant with the ATX or whether that is the reason you are upgrading to the 5000 and have you sold your unit yet?

Many thanks
Terry & Karen

T & K said:

Just wondering if you found anything significant with the ATX or whether that is the reason you are upgrading to the 5000 and have you sold your unit yet?

Many thanks
Terry & Karen

Hi T & K,

Nothing significant to brag out as I don't get out enough to the gold fields. Here are some finds with the ATX. They do say 5000 is the go now superseded by the 7000. who knows i can't really say as i don't own one yet and yes still have the unit. (gold not for sale)

1431410555_atx.png

Hey Joe:

Thanks so much for your speedy reply :)

I gotta tell you, that I'd be MOST HAPPY to find gold like that.

Terry has just gone back to work, so I'll give him time to get there and ring and let him know that your unit is still for sale.

Thanks again and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I don't think we have access yet to pm you or anything as we only joined today (and we are SO GLAD we did) and our posts have not yet reached 10 (but I'm working on it).

Cheers ..... the Karen part of Terry & Karen :cool:

No problem Karen, Welcome to the forum. Before you know it you'll be over 10 posts- I haven't actively been trying to sell it but it is for sale Regards, Joe

This makes post number 10 and then we can pm you.

Are you able to tell us where the detector is located? (We're thinking about transport and costs etc..... We live rurally).

Have you used this on heavily mineralised ground as like in WA?

Cheers...... Terry & Karen

Sorry to be a bother Joe, but do you have any photos of the package including the detector that you could post and roughly how long a session do you get out of the batteries before recharging?

Cheers.... Terry & Karen

Thanks heaps for the link. Terry & I will check it out tonight ..... as well as putting in our entry for the pick comp. You're a treasure (get it? lol) for bringing it to our attention. As we need EVERYTHING, it will be worth having a shot at it :)

Thanks also for being prepared to post some photos and the information about the batteries is terrific.

We'll catch you a bit later on tonight I reckon.

Cheers & don't work too hard....... Karen

Hi T & K
Attached below is my machine as per description, Cheers Joe
1431514780_atx.jpg

Hi Joe

Sorry we didn't respond before you went offline.

We were waiting to hear back from you and got engrossed (and totally distracted) watching a vid on an Anglo Saxon Hoard found in the UK. Amazing stuff, but when I remembered to check for an answer from you, you were gone.

We have sent you a pm :)

Cheers.... Terry & Karen

Hi Mods, could you please remove this add. Detector sold to a good home. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts