Anyone going out this weekend?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dogmatic

Matt
Reaction score
Got the weekend off so giving the daughter Friday off school so we can head out for 3 days. She will be swinging the SPP and me the OZ Pro.
Got a good feeling in my bones. Taking the GoPro so will hopefuly catch any successes.

Anyone else heading out? If so, good luck. The planets are aligned.... 8)

I wish I could go but I don't think the wife would be too happy with me leaving her two weekends in a row. Are you still in Singleton?

She not really into prospecting unfortunately, plus was have a two year old monster that requires looking after :lol:

Hope to head up to Heathcote early Saturday morning, Swinging the detector around Hedleys Dam may even take the yabby net.

Send a pm if you would like to catch up HB, it's on the to do list if you're out early I would like to team up before heading to work.

Hi guys,
im just wondering if anyone knows wether or no there are yabbys in hedleys dam, i am heading up that way on in the next couple of weeks and wouldnt mind a feed of yabbies.

cheers,
jack

Latest posts