Another one from SA..

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Afternoon all,

Usual story here - Been looking & learning from the forum for awhile so time to give something back.

I currently run a CTX 3030 & Equinox 800.

I work as a contractor so sometimes Im detecting a lot and sometimes not.

Loving the research and history that comes with it and also some mediocre success - Think Ive learnt more history since detecting than my whole life at school !!

My trade is in the water & Im at home there so I tend to do the water in summer and parks/land during winter.

Happy hunting all :Y:

Hi Wishfull,

I had an early Minelab years ago but it mainly sat in storage since life was busy.

A bit over a year ago I got the CTX & really started putting some time in - Things gradually started getting better.

Im after coins ( Pre dec ) & relics mainly - Ive never tried prospecting for gold as yet though...

Im from the Eyre Peninsula an hour out of Port Lincoln but spend time in Adelaide and a lot of work in N.W Western Australia....

How bout yourself ??

Thanks GP,

To tell you the truth, Back in the day I was looking at you and some other peoples posts / blogs from Adelaide and thinking Theres no way I could find anything these guys find !! .......

Im posting now to show that with plenty of hours in the field & research you can still get good finds !!

Thanks for the inspiration guys !!

:Y:

Latest posts