Aluminum expanded mesh for sluice box

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi huys not sure if i should have posted this here or in the diy section but i am struggling to find anywhere in sydneybthat sells the expanded mesh for the sluice box itself i havemade the riffles myself but cant find expanded mesh if anyone can help with a supplier around wollongong or sydney that would be fantastic thanks in advance

Ullrich Allminium at Smithfileld sells it & sometimes have small offcuts you can buy , instead of a full sheet

xcvator said:
What about security door makers ?
They wont have expanded mesh....only flat mesh...i to had trouble finding this stuff...in the end i got it from ebay... $85 :mad:

yellowfever1986 said:
Hi huys not sure if i should have posted this here or in the diy section but i am struggling to find anywhere in sydneybthat sells the expanded mesh for the sluice box itself i havemade the riffles myself but cant find expanded mesh if anyone can help with a supplier around wollongong or sydney that would be fantastic thanks in advance
I use steel mesh cos it is heavy enough to sit on mat and dont lift .Just give it a good clean at end of day to stop rust . Lot cheaper as well .Mine has nevsr lifted

Latest posts