Aluminium Sheets 2mm $6 - Melbourne (Preston)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

I am not personally selling these but I just bought one and thought others might be interested. They're on ebay.

Two sizes:
601x452x2
and
665x530x2

Both sizes selling for $6 per sheet.

and pick up location is a commercial premises in Preston so it's easy peasy.

I expect most people would go for 3mm aluminum but at $6 per sheet you can't really go wrong. My highbanker is made from the 2mm and it seems fine (but tbh I haven't used it yet).

The links:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Flat-Alu...250492?hash=item1c5a4057bc:g:vR0AAOSw~gRV354E
and
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Flat-Alu...695521?hash=item1c607a0c21:g:ymsAAOSwKtlWsToo

Anyways hopefully that comes in handy for someone. I know I'm tempted to get more...

Cheers

POG

Good to know, thanks.

Unfortunately I don't know any places mate. Thankfully my highbanker came with its inards already in place so I never had to hunt any down. Sorry I can't help. Good luck...

I'm still chasing the ally expanded too AR, I have some of the catwalk mesh though.
I used 3mm sheet and wish I went with 2mm, it's strong as hell but quite difficult to fold up

AtomRat said:
Any chance you know anywhere closer than Springvale to get expanded alloy POG?

Hi AtomRat,

Did you or anyone else find anywhere for the expanded sheet or cat walk?

I tried Ullrich, less than helpful, only had 6 meter sheets of the catwalk and were reluctant to recommend anyone to buy an offcut from.

Cheers
Goldengoose

You could try pm'ing HeadsUp. I bought 2 sections of expanded off him and he cut to the size I needed.

If you are looking for catwalk try electrical distributors. I picked up a 4m sheet from Lawrence and Hanson. they have 300mm or 400mm sections and I think I paid like $40 for a 4m length. AWKM Electrical also just down the road from work. But they will all have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts