alerts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any advanced technoligy that will let u know there is a cow or camel on the road in front of ya. When we can walk on the moon and get to mars u would think we would have a device to let us know if there is a black cow in the middle of the road on a moonless night .RIP JOE

1473741375_cc94c54dc1988584c774d9180181e2a6.jpg

Google is your friend...my friend....everyone`s friend....

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...SILXV4rHC6jM8geM-qaoDg#q=led+bars+night+drive

:D

Old Fred said:
Does anyone know of any advanced technoligy that will let u know there is a cow or camel on the road in front of ya. When we can walk on the moon and get to mars u would think we would have a device to let us know if there is a black cow in the middle of the road on a moonless night .RIP JOE

Think this might mean something a little more serious guys.

If its what i think Old Fred im sorry.
Please talk more about it.

Sad thing is yes there is technology that will help you avoid things on the road.
Infrared,Motion detection,Shape recognition,Collision avoidance,ect

All things in the latest most expensive cars that should in fact be mandatory in every vehicle.

Old Fred said:

Hi Fred

Did you have a loss recently mate ?

sorry if thats occurred .

technology ? nope , only infrared cameras that pick up heat signatures but they would cost thousands , it could be developed in a few years though.

Trouble with hitting a cow or Camel is it takes their legs out from under
them causing the full impact of the body across the windscreen.
Cleaned a few horse and cow fatalities up in the past and it ain't nice.
Sorry for your loss cobber. :(

Tathradj said:
Trouble with hitting a cow or Camel is it takes their legs out from under
them causing the full impact of the body across the windscreen.
Cleaned a few horse and cow fatalities up in the past and it ain't nice.
Sorry for your loss cobber. :(
U right mate .How it happened .He was head driller for the mob i go up with and a real good prospector. Half my age and a natural on a detector taugh me a lot .The road between Cloncurry and MT Isa allways bad for cattle and believe me u know u on it when u hit it .VERY hilly

Sorry for your loss...as stated previously was just giving help for led bars, as for your loss, couldn't read between lines the way you posted

LC76 said:
Old Fred said:

Think this might mean something a little more serious guys.

If its what i think Old Fred im sorry.
Please talk more about it.
Not much to talk about ,only heard about it today when a driller dropped in for a beer and let me know .Land cruiser with HD roo bar and LED spotties .Guess s...t just happens

Latest posts