Aldi Detectors x 2

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all, the kids we purchased these for have shown little interest so they have to go.

Only been turned on to try and show the kids how to use them, 15 minutes max.

Prefer pickup from 3173.

$75 each.

Please keep all replies within this thread to be fair [ NO PM's ]

Ron

Jeez are people asleep today?
After weeks of seeing people chasing these no response at this price?
Ron stick em on ebay for $100 each.

Everyone cannot log onto the forum everyday.
I'll keep it here for a few days, someone may like to take their kids out whilst they are having a swing.
Then off to flea bay :)

I tried to get an Aldi detector.....gave up and bought a 705 9 days ago

Being a Saturday evening I'd say most people are spending time with family or friends. Definitely give it a few days as I'm sure you'll have no issues selling them to fellow forum members.

would you post?? 3500 you have pay pal? if so ill get 1 mate

How tall would 1 kid have to be do you think to operate with some sort of ease... I might be interested if you're willing to post also. My son seems to be showing a fair interest and this may be a good buy for him.

Ok, just saw the topic, sorry for the delay. I'm interested in one and live in Melbourne & can travel to you for pickup.

Redfin said:
Everyone cannot log onto the forum everyday.
I'll keep it here for a few days, someone may like to take their kids out whilst they are having a swing.
Then off to flea bay :)
Yeah my post was tongue in cheek :lol: Couldn't believe you'd had no replies after the recent interest in them.
The posts above show you'll have no probs selling - thought they may have been like Nuggets raffle tickets, gone in 60 seconds :p

I am interested and keen there Redfin as I have been looking for one but with no luck so far, so as I was saying before, I live in Melbourne and am pretty flexible on time to suit you to come down to Keys or wherever. ;)

Ok Dr one is yours.

I will leave the other open till 8 pm tonight.
If there is no one else that can pick up will post to DunollyMan.

Many thanks Redfin. I don't seem to have PM access as I couldn't message you directly. Are you able to please PM your contact email/phone number so that we can arrange the pickup?
Cheers again

Doctor Who said:
Many thanks Redfin. I don't seem to have PM access as I couldn't message you directly. Are you able to please PM your contact email/phone number so that we can arrange the pickup?
Cheers again

email sent Dr.

All over red rover.

Dr is picking his up tomorrow [Monday]

Dunollyman if you PM me your address will get Mrs Redfin to see how much post will be,
unless you want to pick it up at Dunolly, I will be at my block from 18th April to 1st march.

Ron

Pick up would be great got 2 excited with the pm didn't read the rest of the message lol

dunollyman said:
Pick up would be great got 2 excited with the pm didn't read the rest of the message lol

Sounds like a plan, and a few frothies.

Yes mate, DyWho has picked his up already and dunolly man is going to meet me in Dunolly near/after Easter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts