AFL Grand Final who's going? I wouldn't miss those doggies !!!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Fellow prospectors and footy lovers.
I got my Grand Final tickets for me and Mrs GT this morning.
Over the moon and cant wait !! Hope those doggies get it done at the big dance. Well be there screaming our lungs out. !!!!
C u all at the Bash next week.

GT :)

1475211646_img_1424.jpg

N15, gate 6. would not miss it for quids - best day of the year.

Edit: pies supporter but GO DOGGIES!!!!!!!!

I'm a Pies supporter but the Doggys are a close 2nd.
I was born in Footscray and everyone on my mother's side are bulldogs supporters and my grandfather was a passionate doggys fan.
He was there in 1954 when they won their only premiership and when he passed away they put a plaque in at Whitten oval.
1475227507_img_20160827_131808.jpg

I haven't been this excited for a Grand Final since Collingwood won their last premiership. Go the Doggys. :D

Well done GT.....backing the 'barkers' all the way mate, they will do it!

Die hard hawks supporter.

Tune up that guitar brother, see you at the bash ;)

Edit: Woof Woof :D

I'm hoping like hell the doggies get the job done, it would be so good to see!!
I worry the swannes might blow them out of the water tho :/

My money is on the doggies after their last game .Will watch it on tv and hope for a close exciting game

If you come on-line GT59, we are at the Pullman Hotel Bar at (opposite Jolimont Station) before heading over to the G at 1230.

Have a good day GT & Mrs GT and everyone else who's going. I'm excited for the Doggies & pray they thump Sydney.

Just sat down and turned on the TV to watch the game .....
With friends, relatives and family all long time Scrays supporters I seriously hope they win
BUT have a feeling the expectatkonsand pressure on them will be telling and may overawe them.....
If I'm wrong and they do get up to win ..... they are greater champions than anyone can imagine, the pressure on them can't be imagined.
I'll just shrink back into my Essendon shell now and enjoy the game.
Good luck Doggies ....
Cheers Tom

Hope the Dogs can pull a rabbit out of the hat. I'm going to say Sydney by 12 points

Latest posts