Advice wanted on quartz reef Amherst Victoria

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On my current model iPhone Option 2 opens the Camera Roll :) , I can select my image :) which was 663kb and the upload is successful :D but you cannot navigate forward to the message window and see the uploaded link and submit your message reply - you can only step back through your previous steps :(
I perservered for an hour and gave up......

1423438711_img_2740.png

1423439190_img_2742.jpg

I have found a couple of sub-grammers just north of the township, can't remember the name of the diggings, but as you head north it is on the right between Amherst and kangaroo gully. Can't miss 'em.
I can tell you, it was bloody hard work finding those two little nugs! I spent a couple of days there, and detected the proverbial out of that hillside!
I thought for a moment I had a patch, when I found those two nuggets within 5 metres of each other, but sadly, after gridding the area, I had to concede that they were probably just a couple of strays. I have since moved on in the search for greener pastures.
That said, it was still better than Nuggety Gully to the south, near Talbot. I couldn't even find trash there!

Latest posts