2018 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rocketaroo said:
ctxkid said:
caparobertsan said:
Mee too I am too lazy to research for good spot!
i have plenty plenty spots , but these lads look like they are doing it too easy, they need a ctx to keep them in line :cool:

You guys have tried, but the Deus proved king in trashy dirt ;)

Nice hunt mate. Wondering what you would think of the Equinox? It's a bit like a deus but sort of not as well. I'm still tempted to get a Deus one day..... errr probably got too many detectors already. :D

I got a heap of goldies yesterday in some extreme trash, a spot where the CTX really struggles to differentiate good targets out of the junk, Nox just homes straight in on them.

Anyway mate you're killin it. :Y:

Heatho said:
rocketaroo said:
ctxkid said:
caparobertsan said:
Mee too I am too lazy to research for good spot!
i have plenty plenty spots , but these lads look like they are doing it too easy, they need a ctx to keep them in line :cool:

You guys have tried, but the Deus proved king in trashy dirt ;)

Nice hunt mate. Wondering what you would think of the Equinox? It's a bit like a deus but sort of not as well. I'm still tempted to get a Deus one day..... errr probably got too many detectors already. :D

I got a heap of goldies yesterday in some extreme trash, a spot where the CTX really struggles to differentiate good targets out of the junk, Nox just homes straight in on them.

Anyway mate you're killin it. :Y:

That's awesome mate, I really appreciate detectors that sift through the junk :)

ctxkid said:
i put up the watermelon champ , an it disappeared 8)
3 melons is quiet the achievement ;)

There's no deleted posts of yours in the trash bin as i just had a look..... If it was posted and removed it would be there.

Rocket is always posting that video, dunno why but he does. :lol:

Latest posts