2 hours detecting with Fisher F5 with no Pin Pointer

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1447658954_img_0395.jpg
2 hrs work with New Fisher F5 No Pin Pointer.

Ah the screw tops. Couple of goldies towards a pin pointer. I'm a fan of the fishers. I'll be watching with interest. Good on you Jason for having a go.

Thankyou Rod for helping me get started,ur a legend!!The F5 was terrfic!!Im covering your old ground so not much left lol.Will send u a text in regard to a meet up.Thankyou Again.

Jason 1971 said:
Thankyou Rod for helping me get started,ur a legend!!The F5 was terrfic!!Im covering your old ground so not much left lol.Will send u a text in regard to a meet up.Thankyou Again.

Give me a shout out in the morning if ya want the pin pointer. I don't work until Thursday.

Jason 1971 said:
Ok will do driving to port Macquarie in the morning with Dan he is picking up a Xterra 705. May be able to catch up in the Afternoon .Thanks Again
From anaconda? should drop in and we'll have a swing ;)

Not sure mate Just a quick trip up and back will catch up next time ..Thankyou for offer though.I desperately need to mow lawn 2 acres before work tommorrow otherwise would have.Thanks Again Jason

Jason 1971 said:
Not sure mate Just a quick trip up and back will catch up next time ..Thankyou for offer though.I desperately need to mow lawn 2 acres before work tommorrow otherwise would have.Thanks Again Jason

Hope you have a ride on :)

Latest posts