1914 Gold Half Sovereign

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1914 Gold Half Sovereign:

22crt gold, 3.99grams, very nice and solid investment, picture is of the gold Sovereign you will receive.

Price
$275

Payment
Bank deposit or cash on pick up Ipswich 4305

$10 Australia wide, sorry no overseas buyers

1532418310_half_sov_1914.jpg

1532418330_half_sov_1914b.jpg

Sure can Drake sterling sales gold bullion coins all the time
Cheers DB

Personally I don't think we should be interfering with JakeofallTrades sov sale poor form I reckon :|

He should be able to ask any price he wants as any of us should trying selling our stuff,remember you don't have to buy it.

Buying anything just do your research and remember buyer beware.

Good luck with your JakeofallTrades :Y:

"Hi, can you show me anywhere where I could buy these gold sov. at gold price only, in this condition that mines in.
smile cheers lol"

deepblue said:
Cheers DB

I'm not upset, I'm genuinely interested in buying gold Sov. (like you mentioned at gold price, I would think that to be a great investment)
I went to the site you mentioned;
Drake sterling
http://www.drakesterling.com/coins-for-sale

Here is the screen shot showing no gold sov. for sale under $330 so I'm a little confused as to how your comment or implication that these can be bought at gold price as being correct.
1532475860_o_hits.jpg

Now I don't want to accuse you of anything, I just want to see a link to a site, showing a gold sov. being sold for gold price "like you stated"
If your unable to do so then all what's happened is a possible undermine this listing??? :eek:

I think they are roughly 92% gold.

The gold value of such a coin is $193.99 at todays gold price. Would be hard to find one under $200 considering it is a coin as well as gold.

JakeofallTrades said:
"Hi, can you show me anywhere where I could buy these gold sov. at gold price only, in this condition that mines in.
smile cheers lol"

deepblue said:
Cheers DB

I'm not upset, I'm genuinely interested in buying gold Sov. (like you mentioned at gold price, I would think that to be a great investment)
I went to the site you mentioned;
Drake sterling
http://www.drakesterling.com/coins-for-sale

Here is the screen shot showing no gold sov. for sale under $330 so I'm a little confused as to how your comment or implication that these can be bought at gold price as being correct.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/969/1532475860_o_hits.jpg

Now I don't want to accuse you of anything, I just want to see a link to a site, showing a gold sov. being sold for gold price "like you stated"
If your unable to do so then all what's happened is a possible undermine this listing??? :eek:

Just as I thought.

Drake Sterling which I have know for years ONLY sell graded coins,please correct me if I am wrong :cool:

Sorry for bombing your thread again.

Super nice coin :party:

Good luck :Y:

Ile swap you for 5 gms of Gold ..just kidding..Beautiful coin worth every bit of that..I wish you were closer..Special..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts