⭐ Alluvial Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
moeee said:
jamiealdridge said:
moeee said:
jamiealdridge said:
Couple of hours on the river sluice
Do you have any tapes on YouTube ?
Nope sorry
Why I asked is because I would like to know how much material you moved in 2 hours , or whether it was from crevicing or whatever.

Seems mostly show and very little tell.
Mooeee - Im not sure if the show and tell remark is you having a sledge or not. Maybe its just the way its written. My only suggestion to you is to get out in the bush and get digging so you can find out what works for you in terms of how many buckets, what gear etc. No-one showed me how to find gold, or where to find it. The answers are all on the internet for anyone who wants to look.
I will keep putting up pics to show other members my funds and this post is the last time I will respond to you.
Have a great night. :)

jamiealdridge said:
I will keep putting up pics to show other members my funds and this post is the last time I will respond to you.
The thread title is show and tell.
I think there is another thread named members finds.

But all good.
I'm getting the impression that this Forum is not about assisting other members.
Its more about members.

I'll have a short break and when I post it will be about assisting members only and allow others to post as they please without interacting.
Have a great night everyone.

moeee said:
jamiealdridge said:
The thread title is show and tell.
I think there is another thread named members finds.

But all good.
I'm getting the impression that this Forum is not about assisting other members.
Its more about members.

I'll have a short break and when I post it will be about assisting members only and allow others to post as they please without interacting.
Have a great night everyone.

Alluvial Show and Tell has nothing to do with members finds moeee your being a little pedantic jmo.

StoneTheCrows said:
Jamie

Dont stop the piccies mate

Your posts are fantastic and every one of em makes me drool.
Don't have to tell mate - just show - please
Hi there - wont stop posting pics, just wont respond to some posts. Heading out for a full weekend next Saturday/Sunday when the weather improves and I wont freeze if camping. Cheers! :Y:

Danielkrupski said:
Full weekend? I will have the tissues handy for when you post the results
Going exploring for a full week at start of September over in the Golden Triangle. Plenty of water around when I did a reccy around a few towns a fortnight ago. This is what some people need to do - actually get out and look. Wont find anything tapping on a keyboard! :cool:

jamiealdridge said:
Going exploring for a full week at start of September over in the Golden Triangle. Plenty of water around when I did a reccy around a few towns a fortnight ago. This is what some people need to do - actually get out and look. Wont find anything tapping on a keyboard! :cool:
So did you just decide you would spend a day driving around the GT checking out availability of water or did you go there to prospect ?
And how far from your home is the Golden triangle ?

I live in melbourne and have a poor vehicle and hate to drive 2 hours there and 2 hours back.
Perhaps I need to go and stay for a couple days camping to make it worthwhile ?

Perhaps some members just have no show so they just tell....chuckling.
Doesn't seem to matter if it's here or out there it's the same old story, some find it, some get it and some do not.
I love going out wet prospecting, electronic prospecting, and coin shooting. In posting up results I've learnt who is informed and who just love to type words on a keyboard.
Honestly I just spend time with those I'm around and enjoying a shared experience, so many forgettable remarks on here. I'd much rather do than talk. So blokes still getting a bit and posting up good on you lads, as I often say, you can lead a bloke to gold, but you cannot make him think.

Cheers.

jamiealdridge said:
Danielkrupski said:
Full weekend? I will have the tissues handy for when you post the results
Well said, Ive just finished a 6month recon and still not happy lol

jamiealdridge said:
Hi there - wont stop posting pics, just wont respond to some posts. Heading out for a full weekend next Saturday/Sunday when the weather improves and I wont freeze if camping. Cheers! :Y:

Pics.............Step by step guides, Gps coordinates, free bags of cons, 1oz bars for members, whatever you feel like Jamie ;)

1535266134_c96293fe-2c59-46d0-a5a4-3c9042af4b31.jpg

Todays efforts

Latest posts