Can I use a sluice in Qld.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imadogman said:
Maybe banana benders should all bunch together so they can improve the way the rules are written and interpreted. Just a thought from this former FNQ boy. :cool:

Hey Dogman
I agree, see this post, https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5460

There was a point raised that if pushed it could affect us even more negatively???? ATM I don't see how that is possible?????
Some input from you from your experience would be valuable.
cheers
Lee

i believe in regards to river sluicing the sediment cant be travelling more than 300m downstream otherwise u can then be fined....i cant see how they can classify a river sluice as mechanical in any way...the only classification may be moving material with water. However theres the argument that your arent moving the material your only classifying so if you want to risk it you can do anything

Interpretation is Hand Operated.. ie you have your hand on it when you use it.. sounds like a load of Owner Operator to me but thats how it is..

Cheers Tone

An appeal is to be by way of rehearing unaffected by the
decision of the authorised officer, issuing officer or chief
executive.
(2) In deciding an appeal, the Land Court
(a) is not bound by the rules of evidence;.....................................( as stated on page 62 Part 102 of the legislation)

And we are supposed to understand all the legislation and agree to all of it. I thought we lived in a democracy,................... not a Communistic state.

Latest posts