I'm Back And Have Some Great Finds!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty timely with Anzac Day on the weekend plus that 9k ring being over 100 yrs old and being chunky is too good well done congratulations :)

Amazing how crusted it got. That big ring i got last weekend had some slight tarnish on the 9k section as well.

Well i took the detector with tiny coil to the really old dump over the weekend. Very hard work and a lot of consentration needed but managed to hear a faint high tone amoungst all the junk and dug this beauty!!! 1874 hallmarked silver key though belt buckle with flowers. meaning behind it is Key to the heard, buckle for streangth and unity and flowers for love and a lucky clover in there too. We shall get this restored too, need a pin put on the back and will get it done properly
Untitled by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Untitled by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Hallmarked silver 1874 by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Hallmarked silver 1874 by Marc Russo, on Flickr

tailormarc said:
My review of the Detect-Ed carbon shaft upgrade for the Equinox

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/ckXYnwIw3_4[/video]

After watching your review l ordered mine which arrived in a few days.
Great service and quick on replies to emails

I feel like a rat with a gold tooth now.
It's a beauty.
Thanks Detect-Ed :Y:
And thanks tailormarc :Y:

Thomo said:
tailormarc said:
My review of the Detect-Ed carbon shaft upgrade for the Equinox

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/ckXYnwIw3_4[/video]

After watching your review l ordered mine which arrived in a few days.
Great service and quick on replies to emails

I feel like a rat with a gold tooth now.
It's a beauty.
Thanks Detect-Ed :Y:
And thanks tailormarc :Y:

Hey mate! My pleasure! I love my detected shaft and so glad I got it on . I just bought 2 front shafts for our small coils so we don't have to muck around when changing coils. After giving the shaft a good workout I cant fault it. I was advised by someone not to pack stuff on top of the shafs incase it crushes so not sure if that's a possibility but its a mint upgrade

Latest posts