You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

ronniecruisin
09 October 2019 09:57 pm

Just wondering if anyone knows if Maldon gold shop is still around. Sent him a message on his web site but got no reply. zzz

Oh Well!...It's not the end of the world.....That'll probably happen tomorrow!

PhaseTech
Phase Technical
Phase Technical
11 October 2019 09:39 am

Cool park hunt with the Simplex in the US. Heavily notched to cherry pick.

Agent for Minelab, Nugget Finder, Nokta & Makro, Quest, Detech, SteelPhase - Phase Technical Website

1 user likes this post: Dolphin

Jaros
11 October 2019 10:24 am

Sounds like a nifty, not too expensive machine.

F1A4M2, Exterra 705 Gold, Ace 250, Goldrat 8" Dreammat River Sluice.

ronniecruisin
12 October 2019 09:18 am

The machine looks good. The guy Making the video is a bit over the top though argh

ronniecruisin
12 October 2019 11:44 am

Hi. Phasetech. I'm assuming the simplex wont be much good re picking up species as seen in your other vid with the Gold Kruzer due to the lower frequency. Further to one of my other posts re an update and as you suggested needing another coil to achieve a higher frequency range with the Simplex do you know if such an update may be offered by Nokta as an option for the Simplex. ??? Or would another coil with a higher frequency possibly work with the machine as it is with no update??? Regards...Ronnie smile

PhaseTech
Phase Technical
Phase Technical
12 October 2019 04:42 pm

Hey mate, Nokta Makro have their 14/15 kHz machines, or Multi 5, 14, 19/20 kHz machines all running off the same coil. The 56/61 kHz gold machines have their own coils and are not interchangeable with the lower frequency units. On the Deus to get the higher frequency range you need to have the high frequency coil, so I guess this is technically possible, but then the Deus is about three times the price of the Simplex.

So I guess it is technically possible, but yes would need a different coil, but if I was Nokta, I'd be offering that feature on a higher end machine. Reason being, a higher frequency alone isn't going to make a unit a kick ass gold machine. For a VLF to be a really good gold detector you need an adjustable tone, iSat, very finely adjustable threshold, and small preferably solid search coils, all of which are not on the Simplex. So I don't think the Simplex is going to match the Gold Kruzer, Gold Racer or AU Gold Finder on very small stuff and especially species.

The best gold detector under $900 at the moment would have to be the Gold Racer. But an excellent all-rounder and capable on small gold out of the box would be the Impact Pro pack at $1079, as it includes the small 7" elliptical DD coil, and in 20 kHz together with the all-metal mode is a very capable combo.

Agent for Minelab, Nugget Finder, Nokta & Makro, Quest, Detech, SteelPhase - Phase Technical Website

Goldpick
12 October 2019 07:56 pm

Dilek has mentioned that they are currently working on a couple of smaller coils and one larger coil for the Simplex, and no doubt we will eventually see coils from NEL to suit as well. Might have to look at culling a few detectors to get a Simplex, am really liking what I've seen so far from the positive responses/recent you tube clips in the UK.

Prospecting gear: Used - Whites GM3, GM2, GMT, ML XT17000, ML X-Terra 305, Garrett Gold Stinger, Tesoro Vaquero, Nokta RS pinpointer, Minelab Explorer SE Pro/Etrac, Ace 250
Current - XP Deus, Makro Racer 2, Fisher F75, Tesoro Tejon, Teknetics G2, Whites SPP, Garrett Infinium, XP MI-6, Whites Bullseye TRX, Deteknix X-pointer, Garrett AT Pointer

ronniecruisin
12 October 2019 10:21 pm

Thanks for the quick reply Phasetech. I totally see your point. As goldpick said other options. ( coils etc ) might be offered down the track. Would be nice though if it did have a bit higher freq to choose. It would be so much more useful to buyers with small incomes. Eg pensioners. Of course its still exceptional value for the money. Regards.. Ronnie. wink

PhaseTech
Phase Technical
Phase Technical
13 October 2019 10:59 pm

Stumbled on this post which was made 2 years ago! If you look at the drawing on the guy's desk, it is quite similar to the Simplex wink

https://md-hunter.com/nokta-storm-makro … -new-2018/

ronniecruisin
14 October 2019 10:33 am

Great vid phasetech. Hopefully the other coils the lovely Dilek has talked about might include a way for the above mentioned higher frequency option??? Amazing Company and great to see such a forward and customer friendly group expanding in the exciting field of metal detecting technology. The speed they are progressing at may very well take them to the top in detecting innovation. Good luck to them smile

Toysandthings
Toys and things
Toys and things
22 October 2019 02:40 pm

We are a couple of weeks away from receiving Nokta Simplex detectors into stock.

Very eager to start offering them to customers.

Cheers.
Lee

Swing a detector, Radio control racing or flying.. http://www.Toys-Things.com.au

nesral
29 October 2019 11:53 am

Toysandthings wrote:

We are a couple of weeks away from receiving Nokta Simplex detectors into stock.

Very eager to start offering them to customers.

Cheers.
Lee

cool Is freight/postage included in the purchase price within Australia ?

nesral
31 October 2019 03:12 pm

News from Nokta/Makro suggest shipment to Australia will commence the week from 4th November. clap

Time to look around for a best deal.

Goldpick
31 October 2019 10:41 pm

I see they changed the coil design slightly on the improved replacement coil - the extra supports are now gone. Probably a good thing to tell one from the other, though all Simplex's should arrive here already fitted with the replacement coil.

Saw this video of a chap having a go at beach detecting for the first time with the Simplex, looked to run very stable on the wet sand - even he was surprised.

Prospecting gear: Used - Whites GM3, GM2, GMT, ML XT17000, ML X-Terra 305, Garrett Gold Stinger, Tesoro Vaquero, Nokta RS pinpointer, Minelab Explorer SE Pro/Etrac, Ace 250
Current - XP Deus, Makro Racer 2, Fisher F75, Tesoro Tejon, Teknetics G2, Whites SPP, Garrett Infinium, XP MI-6, Whites Bullseye TRX, Deteknix X-pointer, Garrett AT Pointer

Toysandthings
Toys and things
Toys and things
18 November 2019 05:30 pm

They arrived in store today...:)

Swing a detector, Radio control racing or flying.. http://www.Toys-Things.com.au

PhaseTech
Phase Technical
Phase Technical
Yesterday 09:58 am

1574204249_img_20191119_1418162.jpg

I'm packing up all the pre-orders today, so will be with their new owners shortly.

1 user likes this post: robmoto

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site