Tweed Area Newbww

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,
I am brand new to prospecting and live a little inland from Tweed Heads. I cannot seem to locate any Clubs around my area and I was wondering if any of you guys know any groups in the Tweed / Gold Coast / Murwillumbah region that I could meet with.
Thanks

Welcome to the forum there Hunter308 sorry I cant help out about the clubs in your area and your name looks like you have another honby as well
Roy

Thanks Roy & Goody for your response & welcome. I aslo like to hunt ,,, hence the handle Roy. The remoteness of both activities is what attracts me.
Regards,

Welcome hunter308. Whats your plans. I may be able point u in right direction

Hi Ward69 ,,,, plan at the moment is to get familiar with my detectors - Minelab SDC 3200 and GPX 4500. Looking to go somewhere close to start with, to test out settings & gear ,,, albeit with a lingering hope of finding something early in. So basically I'm in the "keep eyes & ears open & learn" phase and was hoping to join a club with experienced fossickers. Took the SDC to the beach for quick search & fiddle ,,,, 4 nails, bottle cap & junk earing ,,, but its a start :)

Latest posts